You owe me a T-shirt now for sure.

MysteryMan
fyjb5ios06s0.jpg

Or I want money back. Either one would be sufficient for dealing with this unnecessary ***.

Thank you,
Mystist
WTF.jpg 395.7K
  • MysteryMan
    o26xeyhm6zrt.jpg

REALLY REALLY?
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    You bloody North Americans, need everything over-sized, don't you? :wink:
    Honor is a dead man's code.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a known bug that we're currently investigating. It occurs when a patch is released while the user was downloading/updating. If you let it continue downloading, it will complete.

Also, please be aware that, per our Community Rules, making demands is not permitted on our forums. If you need technical assistance, please request it in a polite and civil manner.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • MysteryMan
    This is a known bug that we're currently investigating. It occurs when a patch is released while the user was downloading/updating. If you let it continue downloading, it will complete.

Also, please be aware that, per our Community Rules, making demands is not permitted on our forums. If you need technical assistance, please request it in a polite and civil manner.

Blah blah blah. I'm protesting because I've been updating since the 1st and still haven't finished downloading because of patches. I have the fastest connection with at&t. I paid extra to be able to play before release and have not been able to. I'm not apologizing for false advertisement. Roll your patches out correctly before throwing patches on top of patches. Direct me to where I can trade my account for a full refund. The game is not worth this crap.
  • MysteryMan
  • MysteryMan

Edited by MysteryMan on April 4, 2014 6:04PM
  • m3usv0x
    m3usv0x
    I hate to sound like one of the morons in technical support, but there is server maintenance right now. No one can log in.
  • MysteryMan
    m3usv0x wrote: »
    I hate to sound like one of the morons in technical support, but there is server maintenance right now. No one can log in.

Damn it. Lol. It's still a bunch of *** to have the "early access" during extreme maintenance. Sounds like a bunch of slacking off until last minute.
  • m3usv0x
    m3usv0x
    I know what you mean.
    They are refusing to compensate me for lost play time due to their mistake via ToS section six, which actually has nothing to do with my issue.
    Kind of makes me want to punch puppies.

See my link, it's almost as fun as yours.
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66734/crash-at-startup#latest
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    MysteryMan, Ri'Dariit doesn't share your sentiment. You actually owe the makers as you have more than 100 percent of the game. This one should be happy getting more for his coin.
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
  • Vistrix
    Vistrix
    MysteryMan wrote: »

Blah blah blah. I'm protesting because I've been updating since the 1st and still haven't finished downloading because of patches. I have the fastest connection with at&t. I paid extra to be able to play before release and have not been able to. I'm not apologizing for false advertisement. Roll your patches out correctly before throwing patches on top of patches. Direct me to where I can trade my account for a full refund. The game is not worth this crap.

Your connection isn't fast enough due to your lack of patience, obviously.

You have been given an explanation - the patcher is working but it was because a patch was released during your patching so it has been added on to the end of your download (hence the 100+ %).

I hope they give you a refund though. I hate playing with people who have no patience. The game has barely been released...
    Edited by Vistrix on April 4, 2014 11:57AM