The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

extreme amounts of issues! halp me please

alexmeowshall
alexmeowshall
Soul Shriven
When I first started playing yesterday I only encountered a few bugged quests at Khenarthi's roost and nothing else, but today I experienced a really large amount of them. When I logged on awhile ago I was in a quest area and I could not pass through doors. My stamina bar was not there and chat only had a message or two every once in awhile. When I saw an enemy I could walk up to them without them attacking me, and I also was unable to cast moves. 20-30 seconds later the defeated screen appeared and I pressed E, but it took minutes for the wayshrine to come up. Instead of being alive at the wayshrine, there was a picture of my character dead in front of it on a defeated screen asking me if I want to go to the nearest one. After that I quit the game completely, reloaded, and walked a bit aways. Stamina bar was up and I killed a pack of wolves, then went back to the quest area and everything returned to the way it was before. Quit the game completely, reloaded, and everything worked fine for 30 seconds, when I tried to find a friend. I got to their location and they were invisible but their marker was where they should have been. They said I was invisible and there was a marker where I was. Quit, reloaded, same problem occurred, but a storm appeared above me and I went to an (oblivion gate? don't know what it's called) nearby. The thing was there, the storm was there, but there were no enemies around me (my friend on the phone said they were attacking whatever they were). I quit and reloaded yet again, friend was still invisible, chat updating a bit more, couldn't see people running around, couldn't do much. It's not my computer or internet, computer can handle everything easily and the internet is relatively good. Anyone encountering similar things? or am I just unlucky? Quite upsetting as I just wanted to chill after a stressful day