Fangs of Ironglaive
Time Zone: EST
Server: North America [NA]
Faction: Aldmeri Dominion based, Multi-faction
Primary Focus: PvE, Crafting, Trading, Social, Leveling
Secondary Focus: PvP domination
We are a NA Aldmeri Dominion based guild that is looking to recruit players looking for a supportive social guild. We want to build a community of ESO players who are mature, respectful, fun loving, and dedicated to building a closely knit network of players willing to help out each other. We encourage our members to socialize and network with other guild members. The stronger our guild bonds become the more successful we will be in the long run.
Currently, our main focus is on PvE content and on getting our guild members leveled/geared. As such we place a heavy focus on social interactions, crafting, and trading for that end. Eventually once the majority of our members are leveled we want to enter the PvP arena and completely dominate the field.
We have high aspirations for the future and as such are looking for players who are mature, respectful, team players, fun-loving, cooperative, dedicated to the guild, and humorous. Joking around is encouraged, however we ask that our members always be respectful of one another and mindful that one person’s joke may be offensive to another. As such, being able to respond appropriately to the offended or the offender and resolve the issue(s) as adults is expected of members. Our guild leader and guild officers have no problem mediating between members for issues that cannot be resolved without a mediator, but please be mindful that we have other priorities and lives beyond ESO. Similarly, we understand that our members have other priorities that are more important than ESO.
Although we are Aldmeri based, we are a multi-faction guild and looking for more members from the other factions.
What We Can Offer Our Members:
2. Friends and teammates
6. Fun times
1. Be respectful, no flaming, discrimination, or toxicity allowed. This is strictly enforced.
2. Refrain from using terms such as “That's so gay,” “***,” or other offensive phrases to explain how negative something is; it is discriminatory, offensive, and just not cool. There are so many words in the English language, just use some other phrase to express yourself. This rule is also strictly enforced.
2. Curse words are allowed up to a certain limit. Cursing excessively (i.e. 80% of the sentence is composed of curse words) will not be tolerated.
3. Be friendly! Don't be afraid to say hello when you log in or say goodbye before you log off, we don't bite!
4. Do not clear out the entire guild bank just because you can. That is probably the quickest way to get demoted and/or kicked out. Be considerate for the other members who may also want items and have put in the time to donate items to the guild.