Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fangs of Ironglaive- PvE/Crafting/Trading/Social/PvP [Multi-Faction, NA Server]

• RatsnevE
    RatsnevE
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Wolfwing and other Fang-types,

I've done many many years of gaming but no multiplayer, guild, dungeon groups/parties or PvP except for GW2 which I completed all the PvE content and I think some of the PvW--it has been a couple years since playing.

Obviously I prefer single-player RP and adventure and don't enjoy PvP or strategy so much. ESO offers RP and adventure so thus I am drawn into it.

I tried www.fangsofironglaive.com but Chrome wouldn't load the page.

I'm interested in joining I think because it looks like ESO grouping/parties are essential to finishing dungeons, I've just entered Coldharbour at level 45, and most importantly my NB is either broken/nerfed in the game and/or I haven't built him properly and feel my PC and I need some TLC because ESO (the game itself) isn't very intuitive.

Until if and when I get real comfortable with a group I'll always be drawn to solo, which is all I've known really. The toughest battles have been just about all the single-player boss battles--real PITA; and I've left several quests unfinished in Reaper's March because of these mean-spirited single-player boss battles.

I feel like I'm much better in a group actually but I have no way to really gauge that yet. I've done only a couple private dungeons so far and one wasn't much fun because the other three were always running ahead into the next battle while I was finishing up a conversation with an NPC or searching the room.

I'm sure we have more to discuss soon.

• RatsnevE
    RatsnevE
    ✭✭✭
    So, I guess I proved I didn't read through this thread or I would have noted the new website. You gave me what might have been an old url that no longer exists?

What interests me more though is:

Your gamerDNA is: EXPLORER 67%; Achiever 67%; Socializer 53%; Killer 20%

I kind of like those results. I would have liked a little higher on Explorer, a little lower on Achiever, a lot lower on Socializer, and next to 0% on Killer as it relates to PvP. I have a huge problem with PvP relative to killing. It should be reserved for real-world military service only and never socializing. If it is an in-game monster it must be my quest to kill it or it attacks me first or its clearly marked hostile and I need the exp.

I need an in-game invite to join the guild I think. How many are in the guild?

I'd also like to know if pictures can be embed directly into a post or if they must exist on Photobucket or the like and can only be linked?

Thanks.
    Edited by RatsnevE on June 9, 2014 5:37PM
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hey there RatsnevE!

I apologize for the very long delay in response time. I hadn't realized this thread would still catch anyone's notice since I haven't been updating this thread regularly due to our website. The website should be the same as linked on the original post: http://fangsofironglaive.shivtr.com. If the link does not work for you or at least not reliably, perhaps trying a different browser would work.

I see though that you have made it on to the website seeing as you can see my results from the gamerdna quiz I took. My personal gamer profile doesn't necessarily reflect on the guild. The members in our guild have a lot of variables in terms of play style, although we are all mature and laid back. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to have anything to do with PvP, we have many who are solely interested in PvE and exploring. One of our strengths as a guild is that we have something for every one. :-)

If you would like to join our guild, please fill out the brief application on our website. It really is brief and it helps us get to know you a tad to start with. Pictures on the website must be uploaded to some third party website and then linked using the image button (or Ctr+P with the message box selected). This allows you to put the url into the pop-up window which then nicely displays the photo once you submit your comment. In order to post pictures however, you must first join the website. If you really don't want to join the website, that is fine, but I highly suggest it as we use it as our primary means of communication.

We currently have 56 members and our membership base has been quite stable. I hope this answers your questions adequately.
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive