The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New patch version 1.0.1 is not downloading to my computer

tangojamo
tangojamo
As the title states, my launcher screen does not update to 1.0.1. I am stuck at version 1.0.0.962092. I am on the North American megaserver. What can I do to get my patch through other than completely reinstalling the game?
  • tangojamo
    tangojamo
    thanks for the "help" folks. I just uninstalled it and now have to wait 3 hours for it to reinstall. thanks again.
  • Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem on EU server.

*edit*: uninstalled the game, and now downloading again.
    Edited by Belrim on April 3, 2014 3:41AM
    ver.jpg 21.2K
    Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.
  • tangojamo
    tangojamo
    I just finished reinstalling the game and I still have the same version: 1.0.0.962092. That's 4 hours of wasted time redownloading the whole thing again. Oh, well. Screw it.
    Edited by tangojamo on April 3, 2014 4:01AM
  • Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    Same .. version still says 1.0.0.9xxx after complete re-install.
  • Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    Tried every "trick" from the known-issues thread to fix this problem, but nothing helps. Version number remains 1.0.0.962092.

Launcher version is : 1.3.5.953486

I am able to login and play tho, just wondering why the update does not seem to be installed..
    Edited by Belrim on April 3, 2014 5:06PM
  • darkkterror_ESO
    darkkterror_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The update is installed. It's highly unlikely that the server would allow anyone to play without the latest version. It's typically not a good thing to allow players with different versions of the game to play at the same time.

It's far more likely that they simply failed to update the displayed version number in the patch.