The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can you PLEASE mark all my beta-forum questions answered? (Beta forum bug)

Smellyfed
Smellyfed
✭✭✭
I'm getting popups constantly here on the forum - "You've asked questions that now have answers. Make sure you accept/reject the answers."

The problem is - those questions were asked on the BETA forum which I no longer have access to. I can't accept/reject those answers and am still getting this popup on the forum.
  • Smellyfed
    Smellyfed
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently customer support doesn't read the customer support folder. Good to know.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smellyfed wrote: »
    Apparently customer support doesn't read the customer support folder. Good to know.

There's literally THOUSANDS of other people seeking support too, plus it's still only Day 4 of 'early access' and i'm sure Zenimax is [currently] understaffed & overwhelmed.

So, as frustrating as it can be, you just have to remain *patient* .

While you wait, couple quick questions...

1) Have you done a quick 'search' of these Forums to see if maybe your same question/issue was answered/solved in another person's post?

2) Have you tried sending a relatively nice PM to one of the official ESO forum mods, inquiring about your issue?

Best of luck to you either way. I have a feeling, once the initial rush of Launch subsides in a few weeks, that these Forums will be altered and enhanced; in many more user-friendly ways.

• Zuvla
    Zuvla
    ✭✭
    its not a question that can be "answered on another forum" if you asked a question during beta and someone replied to it you had to decide if that was the answer u were looking for or not...it will put a message on your screen while you are on the forums until you do....

however the beta forums have now been locked so only staff can access them...and this notice will keep coming back

however the issue is not hurting you in any way for now and as nee said the game just came out so just hang around a while they have MUCH more pressing matters to take care of (players not able to get in the game at all yet)..
  • Smellyfed
    Smellyfed
    ✭✭✭
    Zuvla wrote: »
    its not a question that can be "answered on another forum" if you asked a question during beta and someone replied to it you had to decide if that was the answer u were looking for or not...it will put a message on your screen while you are on the forums until you do....

however the beta forums have now been locked so only staff can access them...and this notice will keep coming back

however the issue is not hurting you in any way for now and as nee said the game just came out so just hang around a while they have MUCH more pressing matters to take care of (players not able to get in the game at all yet)..

Well there's 3 paragraphs of nothing new.

You leave out the obvious issue that the "new answers to your question" popup is a feature that other forum users can use to their advantage and it does not work for me since it's always up. So yes, it is hurting me and it's a service I'm paying for.
    Edited by Smellyfed on April 9, 2014 5:28PM
  • Zuvla
    Zuvla
    ✭✭
    dont need to be an *** i was explaining because nee didnt seem to understand the question as for you paying for it im sorry to say that doesnt make you special....there are millions of other people paying the SAME EXACT AMOUNT as you are to them and zenimax will not ignore you but at the present time they are doing their hardest to do what NEEDS to be done as people are getting absolutely nothing for their money at the time and once they have cleared up the THOUSANDS of problems that have been asked before your question they will come help you....
    its like a restaurant.... you have 2/3 your glass of soda or water or w/e and the waiter comes by and goes to the table that's drinks are completely empty to fill them up and then he will gladly top up yours as well you are all paying for service but they need immediate help are loosing game time that they want to be able to use but cant while your issue allows you to do w/e you want to but you cant close a small pop up on your screen......

they will get to you when they get to you.....
    Edited by Zuvla on April 9, 2014 6:50PM
  • TeRyn
    TeRyn
    ✭✭✭
    These are by far the worst forums ive ever seen.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They definitely need to remove all the beta stuff from your counters. Says I have 28 discussions when I can only see a couple of them.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Smellyfed
    Smellyfed
    ✭✭✭
    Zuvla wrote: »
    dont need to be an *** i was explaining because nee didnt seem to understand the question as for you paying for it im sorry to say that doesnt make you special....there are millions of other people paying the SAME EXACT AMOUNT as you are to them and zenimax will not ignore you but at the present time they are doing their hardest to do what NEEDS to be done as people are getting absolutely nothing for their money at the time and once they have cleared up the THOUSANDS of problems that have been asked before your question they will come help you....
    its like a restaurant.... you have 2/3 your glass of soda or water or w/e and the waiter comes by and goes to the table that's drinks are completely empty to fill them up and then he will gladly top up yours as well you are all paying for service but they need immediate help are loosing game time that they want to be able to use but cant while your issue allows you to do w/e you want to but you cant close a small pop up on your screen......

they will get to you when they get to you.....

You're doing a great job carrying their water. I admire that - really. They should get you a W-2.
  • Tusnelda
    Tusnelda
    ✭✭
    I found hundreds of postings asking for removing this annoying pop-up "You've got questions that now have answers." from the forums. Would you PLEASE remove that finally?
    Please remove @userid from Tamriel and replace it with our charnames
  • Riksis
    Riksis
    ✭✭
    Well, the pleasures of a modern forum system. Makes these notifications a really useful tool to keep track of threads and posts.
    English is not my native language. Please bear with me if spelling, grammar or word choice is not correct.