The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dwemer Instrument

Springey
Springey
✭✭✭
I love the new Dwemer instrument!

Sucks Dwemer got an Instrument Emote before Argonians did...
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonians do have at least one instrument. I have the frog piano thing. Its a momento instead of an emote, though.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    Argonians do have at least one instrument. I have the frog piano thing. Its a momento instead of an emote, though.

Which is yes a memento, not an emote which OP specifically said. It's a travesty both the Vossa-satl and the Mire Drum are mementos and not looped emotes like other instruments. The Dead Water drum music is awesome.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Which is yes a memento, not an emote which OP specifically said. It's a travesty both the Vossa-satl and the Mire Drum are mementos and not looped emotes like other instruments. The Dead Water drum music is awesome.

Yeah, but wanted to point them out in case OP was looking for instruments in general. I agree, I hope ZOS just… makes them emotes. No reason to not.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Springey
    Springey
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, forgot to mention them. A Vossa-Satl that roughly plays for 10 seconds and the mire drum that plays for roughly 5 seconds don't really cut it for me. :(