The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

QOL: Most recent quest

LannStone
LannStone
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone ever mentioned that it would be nice if the quest marker defaulted to the current quest when you get it, so that's what the markers would show, instead of remaining on some past quest that you don't want the marker for now? It's bothersome when you get a new quest that you have to open up your quest list and click on the current quest to see the marker.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an option under the "interface" settings menu in the first section called "automatic quest tracker". It is off by default and you need to turn it on. That should help
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two schools of thought on this.
    “I picked up that quest, so I want it made current”, and the opposite “don’t replace the quest I’m on, just because I get another“.
    So now you can choose which way you prefer.
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    There's an option under the "interface" settings menu in the first section called "automatic quest tracker". It is off by default and you need to turn it on. That should help

Wow, 7 years into the game and I just find out about this :)
    Thanks
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LannStone wrote: »
    Djennku wrote: »

Wow, 7 years into the game and I just find out about this :)
    Thanks

You're welcome! ^^ It's actually a change they made either last year or more recently.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!