The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please include an option to have our Companion's mount to match our mount

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I like using random mounts, so I can easily play with my large sable of mounts. But it is a bit annoying for me that I can't make my Companion's mount match mine.

Another thread where I asked this a while back had people noting they like them to be different. This request would have no impact on that. You could still pick whatever choice you wanted. I just want an additional choice of "match player's mount" to be added.

I would guess this is not too hard so hopefully we can see it sometime relatively soon.

I will note I like that the "Random Mount" option was added during my year away from the game! That works great in general and I like that feature. (I would adjust it to keep the same random on for a longer time period, but doing that might take more work, so I will just enjoy a purely random mount each time.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭
    yesbut, yesbut, yesbut.

They can't ride your tesselated guar, if you are already on it. Immersion etc.
    PC EU
    UTC+10:30

seasons will pass you by