The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add a way to redo character sliders.

SMW1980b14a_ESO
SMW1980b14a_ESO
✭✭✭
Since the zoom bug and such prevented people from customizing their character to their liking, please allow us a way to redo our characters for a fee in town, or even just a one time use. With the issue of not being able to delete a character without fear of losing your bonuses and all that, it was kind of unfair and we got stuck with what we had, I tried to talk to a GM but I've not had one respond to me in game, only through e-mails to the smallest and simplest of my tickets.

It would be a nice gesture all the same..
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
  • Cannyone
    Cannyone
    Since the zoom bug and such prevented people from customizing their character to their liking, please allow us a way to redo our characters for a fee in town, or even just a one time use. With the issue of not being able to delete a character without fear of losing your bonuses and all that, it was kind of unfair and we got stuck with what we had, I tried to talk to a GM but I've not had one respond to me in game, only through e-mails to the smallest and simplest of my tickets.

It would be a nice gesture all the same..

You actually got a response to an in-game ticket? (Gasp!?!) That's amazing! I thought all the Support Staff had quit and walked off the job.

On a serious note... I asked about this from the website and they told me they were thinking about something but had no idea of when it might be available.

I actually ended up with a character that somehow has no eyebrows. But I'm RPing it as the result of an accident with some alcohol and a cooking fire. And I simply can't bear the idea of re-rolling and doing the starting quests again. So I'm stuck.
  • Nevril
    Nevril
    I really hope they provide a way to change the appearence for those before 1.0.1 patch.
  • Spidermonk
    Spidermonk
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the thing...they offered a solution for the zoom bug shortly after it was found. (Create a dummy toon, roll actual character, zoom works.)

I also recall them saying months ago that they didn't plan on allowing people to change their characters looks. Who knows though...perhaps in a year or so there will be a barber.

I wouldn't mind being able to shrink my wood elf's eyes a little...those giant saucers. 0.0
  • SMW1980b14a_ESO
    SMW1980b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the only tickets they responded to were responses that really didn't make a lot of sense. I complained about being put in different phases than my girlfriend and I was instructed on how to share quests.

The more in depth ones have been completely ignored entirely, not a single response.

That message says you that your ticket will be read by real people, but so far that seems dubious at best, sadly.. :(
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
  • camknox
    camknox
    ✭✭✭
    This is something that really does need to be added. If we can re-spec then surely it's as simple as adding another prayer stone to change your good looks.
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Of course there is a way but I expect sooner rather than later we will get all kinds of options that we can purchase at the shop for our hard earned dollars. Isn't that the way all games are going now?