The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eat 4 Meals - What's on your menu today?

RaddlemanNumber7
RaddlemanNumber7
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Eat four meals! Anyone would think we were Hobbits ;)

My crafter made the effort though. He's a Breton, so he wanted a proper menu. He chose:

Duck Soup
Apple-Eider Cheese Salad
Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables
Skyrim Jazbay Crostata

All washed down with some Dubious Camoran Throne.

That's the last work I'll get out of him today.
PC EU
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Witchmother's Potent Brew with 4 characters probably when i take them to the Archive
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 9 characters so when there's endeavours to eat or drink multiple things I check whose food/drink buffs have run out and renew them. If necessary my crafting will waste some of the food for daily writs (which is cheap to make).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Diebesgut
    Diebesgut
    ✭✭✭✭

... Fish sticks - four of them aren't that much... 🐟

Khajiit Sicherheitsdienst ~ Überprüfung von Schlössern aller Art ~ Khajiit Security ~ Inspection of any kind of locks
    Khajiit Gebrauchtwaren ~ Handel mit Waren aller Art ~ Khajiit Store ~ Trading of any kind of goods
    Playstation
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just the normal meals my main carries around for daily writs.
    “Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
    "I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more."
    "You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."
    "Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Login chicken.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The three extra meals from a daily provisioning writ chased by her normal salmon millet soup.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ugrak
    Ugrak
    ✭✭✭
    Akaviri pork fried rice.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll go autumnal - Pumpkin Puree
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • moderatelyfatman
    moderatelyfatman
    ✭✭✭
    Eat four meals! Anyone would think we were Hobbits ;)

My crafter made the effort though. He's a Breton, so he wanted a proper menu. He chose:

Duck Soup
    Apple-Eider Cheese Salad
    Braised Rabbit with Spring Vegetables
    Skyrim Jazbay Crostata

All washed down with some Dubious Camoran Throne.

That's the last work I'll get out of him today.

Nah, I just logged on to collect my Dreugh wax and then logged off.
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's very cute that you decided to give one of you characters a proper four course meal instead of going for cheap/easy like most of us will be doing.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blood because Im a Vampire.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tarragon Chicken with some Baked Potatoes and a dessert of Mistral Banana Bread, all leftover from provision leveling.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • KnightofGears
    Also Tarragon chicken, but with a side of green salad and a firsthold fruit and cheese platter for desert.
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one has forgetten the name of his meal, for it is all he eats.

*please help this one, Khajiit is so sick of it*
  • ProudMary
    ProudMary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see this endeavor I think about how fat my toon is going to get.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "free food" like the crusty bread or lemon pepper steak which are extremely common and can be looted from a lot of places lol

i dont even bother waiting for the timer to expire i just down however many of them are needed
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BenTSG wrote: »
    This one has forgetten the name of his meal, for it is all he eats.

*please help this one, Khajiit is so sick of it*

here's a list of the food recipes
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Food_Recipes
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bread. I can't chow down on a hunk of bread in real life so live vicariously through my character.
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bread. I have stacks of the stuff due to teleporting back to the Miniature Snowglobe, there's always bread on the table and I have the "pick everything up" syndrome.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3 stolen sweet rolls and my sugar skulls to regain boost.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 x Lilmoth Garlic Hagfish
    2 x Firsthold Fruit and Cheese

Because it is what I had in my inventory.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    steamed radishes, yum
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akaviri pork fried rice because it's the first in the list.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Fortifying Meals
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monkeypig Cutlets, Gilane Garlicky Greens, Rabbit Millet Pilaf, Cinnamon Grape Jelly

Cloudrest Clarified Coffee

Some of them look like real recipes we can cook? ;) berry syrup + espresso + cornflour anyone?
    Edited by moo_2021 on March 19, 2024 8:51PM
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Fortifying Meal & Baked Potato because I just air-fried half a chicken & some potatoes.
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baked Apples.

One act of cooking (or baking, rather) makes four of them. I share my meals with Bastian, and two baked apples for each one of us are a nice treat in addition to the usual braised rabbit with spring vegetables.

But I like OP's idea for a menu, so next time I'll serve some delicious Imperial feast. We're both Imperials after all. Knowing our tastes and background it will end up being multicultural, of course.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorged on some Hircine's Meat Loaf.

I have some lying in the bank I like to mail people sometimes as an inside joke.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Hrothgar Festival Mints.

And if it's drinks it asks for,
    Sailor's Warning Festival Grog.
  • Deserrick
    Deserrick
    ✭✭✭
    The usual: 2 Crusty Bread and 2 Crusty Sweetroll from the food table in the Gladiator's Quarters in Vivec City.