The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU server dying again?

mercer_cap
mercer_cap
✭✭✭
Got kicked from the server and now an almost 4 hour queue
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same. Queue time goes down fast though.
  • Ellander
    Ellander
    Soul Shriven
    Same
  • Cobble123
    Cobble123
    ✭✭✭
    Just the 2.5hrs here.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Just got kicked from a dungeon with everyone else. Guilds are empty too. Mass DC.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Mirumorg
    Mirumorg
    ✭✭✭
    3 Hours for me 🙈
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same.
    Queue got shorter quick enough, but 1h is still 1h.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeap :( I need to wait 3h for queue :disappointed:
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    4,58hr for me
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I got kicked too
  • Depperoniak
    Depperoniak
    Soul Shriven
    3 minutes
    pbb just some arcanist divided by zero or something
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got kicked and put in 2h queue but already down to 14 mins.

Having this happen twice a week is a bit boring though got to be honest.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obligatory
    KkutEhh.png
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • supersonic_kitten
    supersonic_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    was trying to log in and the queue time went from 1hour 35min to 15 minutes in 3 min. A minor hiccup, hopefully
  • JonesFPS
    JonesFPS
    ✭✭✭
    kickity kick booty boot there were no servers left to loot.
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kicked but already back in, so it's not a bad one (yet) at least.
  • ake
    ake
    Soul Shriven
    Me too, but the queue cleared up quickly and I'm playing again. Let's hope it holds up.
  • mercer_cap
    mercer_cap
    ✭✭✭
    In loadscreen again as well. So a 7-8 min queue instead of 4 hours luckily ^^
  • tambo.01b16_ESO
    tambo.01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Why is there even a queue at all?

I quit the game after waiting 5 to 6 minutes. Still said I had 8 minutes to wait....not good enough.
  • Aerin
    Aerin
    ✭✭✭
    coming-soon-vs-maintenance-mode-min.png
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to see here, lunch time, hamsters have to eat too.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 sec queue, then straight back in.
    PC EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just tried to log in for the first time and I've had a 3 minute queue for about 5 minutes now.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    Times out while waiting in queue
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why is there even a queue at all?

I quit the game after waiting 5 to 6 minutes. Still said I had 8 minutes to wait....not good enough.

Because if everyone gets kicked from the server simultaneously then everyone tries to log back in simultaneously.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I've just tried to log in for the first time and I've had a 3 minute queue for about 5 minutes now.

I got in after about 10 minutes in the queue. The predicted time was inaccurate throughout (when it let me in it said I had 1.5 minutes to go) but at least I got in.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Aerin
    Aerin
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to have died completely.... been unable to login (even to see a queue) for the last 15mins or so.
  • Ugrak
    Ugrak
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in right now. Guild roster as populated as normal too.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't really have a problem... got in around 6pm (UK), left 9.20pm. Had one minor blip when I was booted but logged straight back in.