The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does the particle effect get stronger with the new IA styles?

KekwLord3000
KekwLord3000
✭✭
Or is it the same as 5 pc's
  • KekwLord3000
    KekwLord3000
    ✭✭
    Bump, anyone has a clue?
    I might be seeing things differently but for some reason videos on YT show more particles, or maybe I'm just seeing things.
    Cause currently I have like 5 pc's was wondering if there's a point farming for all 7
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭
    They look the same to me.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe they are the same. I did some testing with them on PTS a day or two ago and I did not see any differences in how they look (at least for the Templar set).
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)