The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Right mouce button not working when showing up map (sometimes)

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
It is not always the case but sometimes I log in, open the map, try to zoom out of the region (with RMB) to get into another but it won't react. Using a wayshrine does not help.

I then have to end the game and start it anew from launcher.

And no, it is not just laggy. It simply doesn't do anything.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you got another mouse you can try? When mine starts doing that, it's usually the mouse itself, not the game.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Have you got another mouse you can try? When mine starts doing that, it's usually the mouse itself, not the game.

I would agree if it were not that in ALL other situation the RMB works as intended.

And it works as expected when I have relaunched the game.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange for sure....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....