The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heists Questions

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Heists are not on the top of my list, but they are one of the endeavor options today (EU, soon to be NA) and it raises some questions for me:

- What is the penalty for just killing my way through? What did I not get for missing the time objective?
- What is the penalty for only getting the main target and not all the optional ones?
- Any addon (PC of course) that will show the objectives on the map all the time? It looks like they are only there if you are very close, which is annoying.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you kill your way through you'll take too long (time penalties) and miss out on the better purple reward coffer, but the quest will complete and you'll still get a blue reward and endeavours.
    I don't think you can complete a heist without collecting the treasure and 3 other items or the full number of other collectables.
    Edited by Ishtarknows on March 17, 2024 9:39AM
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you kill your way through you'll take too long (time penalties) and miss out on the better purple reward coffer, but the quest will complete and you'll still get a blue reward and endeavours.
    I don't think you can complete a heist without collecting the treasure and 3 other items or the full number of other collectables.

I thought the latter, though something I read indicated otherwise.

I see no way I could go fast enough to get the higher reward anyway, so I may as just well fight my way through it.

Thanks!
    PC
    PS4/PS5