The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[REQUEST] Please make colovian war tort only tick in PvP areas

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
We all know that farming alliance rank is a pain in your body seat cushions. Colovian War Tort helps a bit to accelerate (a very tiny bit outside of events considering that 50% of a small amount is ... still a small amount).

I would appreciate now that while queuing for a battlefield or a campain not to have the clock for that buff ticking. Sometimies wait can be quite long and consuming the buff to a large amount before even being capable to benefit from it.
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are talking of less then 1k for a war torte
    Think they have more pressing thing to fix.

Just my opinion.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We all know that farming alliance rank is a pain in your body seat cushions. Colovian War Tort helps a bit to accelerate (a very tiny bit outside of events considering that 50% of a small amount is ... still a small amount).

I would appreciate now that while queuing for a battlefield or a campain not to have the clock for that buff ticking. Sometimies wait can be quite long and consuming the buff to a large amount before even being capable to benefit from it.

I agree this would be a nice QOL change.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.