The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5-key Undaunted Cassettes - Overdue for Curation?

TheDarkRuler
TheDarkRuler
✭✭✭✭✭
After the two new dungeons appeared, I ofc wanted to max out my sticker book again with the shoulders.
It took whopping 155 keys to do so...

Blind: 6 Medium, 5 Light, 10 Heavy
Anthelmir: 1 Medium, 5 Light, 4 Heavy

... which leads me to this post. I think that those 5 key chests should become curated as well.
I know we get more keys now but even with that thats a month worth of Pledges for just two sets of shoulders.

Ithelia-Shoulders.jpg

Your opinion?
Edited by TheDarkRuler on March 16, 2024 8:37AM
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely agree that a higher priced option should exist that will always drop something not yet in the stickerbook.

I'm not sure what the key cost should be though.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that they're not curated (though I haven't tried chasing monster sets for a while now).

Make 'em curated and slap a random chance to drop associated style pages (dungeon armor, not the monster set, or perhaps the monster set) if retention is a concern.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on March 16, 2024 3:14PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    6 possible shoulders x 5 keys = 30 keys. 6 keys per character per day is quite easy. 2 base game dungeons on vet, 1 dlc dungeon on normal, 2 characters = 12 keys. People will have all the new shoulders in 2 or 3 days and the queue population will plummet.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    6 possible shoulders x 5 keys = 30 keys. 6 keys per character per day is quite easy. 2 base game dungeons on vet, 1 dlc dungeon on normal, 2 characters = 12 keys. People will have all the new shoulders in 2 or 3 days and the queue population will plummet.

The queue population already plummets for people that get lucky.

And the queue is then maintained by people steadily getting fed up with the system screwing them over and wasting their time.

I ain’t too concerned with style pages and the like but a bit more nettled with things like the armor type bonuses. Traits you can always put in the time for transmutes.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on March 16, 2024 5:34PM