The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE ITEMS – 2024/03/15

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
source: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-luxury-furniture-items-2024-03-15/

What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located north of the bank in the Hollow City, Coldharbour and the Belkarth Festival Grounds in Craglorn.
  1. Animal Trap, Wielded Open 2,500g
  2. Pelt, Fox 2,500g
  3. Taxidermy, Bird of Prey 2,500g
  4. Druidic Totem, Animal 3,500g
  5. Nord Stone, Marked 4,000g
  6. Carcass, Fresh Pheasant 7,500g
  7. Elk Head, Wall Mount 20,000g
  8. Tapestry, Echatere Pelt 25,000g
  9. Orcish Grand Table with Skins 50,000g
  10. Skeleton, Daedric Titan 150,000g

All 56 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: https://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Mobile-Friendly Luxury Furniture Pocket Guide: https://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-luxury-furniture/

About the Vendor
https://youtu.be/oCUYJEZwXKI

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks BB! Not my stuff this week, but that's fine too.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BenevolentBowd, it looks like you posted wrong list of items (with correct one in history)

Titan Skull, Colossal 4,000g
    Carcass, Grey Hare 5,000g
    Carcass, Hanging Geese 7,500g
    Crocodile Skeleton, Complete 9,000g
    Unidentified Fargrave Bones 9,000g
    Deer Head, Wall Mount 15,000g
    Echatere Horns, Wall Mount 15,000g
    Wolf Head, Wall Mount 20,000g
    Fargrave Stall, Bone Merchant 30,000g
    Skeleton, Daedric Titan 200,000g

k4AiZjG.jpeg
    w1EaEVB.jpeg
    5F02edP.jpeg
    yWYy2Fa.jpeg
    tFOdgrz.jpeg
    fMYlyo8.jpeg
    onZqMaw.jpeg
    9mpq2XN.jpeg
    kJrvqt0.jpeg
    u9Vzm4Y.jpeg
    All
    DG8SNPQ.jpeg

Edited by Enemoriana on March 16, 2024 1:49AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a big skeleton.

I must say it is a bit weird, we get the skeleton of a daedra before a skeleton of some other large animal. Daedra's bodies usually vanish upon "death" on Nirn. At most just leaving some parts left, not a skeleton.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the big dragon skeleton in one of those crown store furnishing packs 🐉
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wow a titan
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

But... a dragon isn't a daedra. Daedra (I think - from various lore entries) don't really leave "bodies, bones" or other "common" remains.

Odd. Very odd....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Elvenheart wrote: »

But... a dragon isn't a daedra. Daedra (I think - from various lore entries) don't really leave "bodies, bones" or other "common" remains.

Odd. Very odd....

Oh, I agree that it’s odd. I was just mentioning we got the dragon first, but of course it was behind the paywall of crowns and as such could be much less known/accessible. I think this is the first large skeleton I know of we can get in game for gold. But it’s true, why would a Titan’s bones remain after its death? Necromancy perhaps? 🧙‍♂️
  • Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's a big skelly
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone talking about the Titan skeleton and wondering about bones when the Titan skull by itself has been a lux item for years…
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a big skeleton.

I must say it is a bit weird, we get the skeleton of a daedra before a skeleton of some other large animal. Daedra's bodies usually vanish upon "death" on Nirn. At most just leaving some parts left, not a skeleton.

Where does it say that? In game they've always left corpses like any other creature. You could skin them, cut out their hearts, extract other things like silk, why should bones be an exception.

The skeleton itself seems like a good 'keep out' sign for a place like Doomchar.
    PC EU
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorewise it is never stated that the entirety of the Daedra returns to Oblivion. It is always just mentioned that the "Essence" returns.
    So, there can be remains, theoretically. Daedra Hearts are a well established alchemical ingredient, after all.

If bones, flesh and clothing/arms are part of their essence is the real question, I guess.
    Edited by Zodiarkslayer on March 16, 2024 9:29AM
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe…someone conjured the bones? Just the bones, instead of the entire Daedra…? We can conjure weapons and armor.

Now I’m imagining summoning the skeleton out of Daedra is some kind of flex for skilled conjurors…and Dremora walking down the street and suddenly someone conjures away their pants. No wonder they don’t think much of mortals!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I'd have just preferred a normal nirn animal skeleton because it'd fit in my nordic hunter's lodge :#
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'd have just preferred a normal nirn animal skeleton because it'd fit in my nordic hunter's lodge :#

The more bones the merrier! :lol:

I’m excited to get this titan skeleton as it fits an exhibit of extraordinary curiosities I am building! But I would also love more man/mer, khajiit, and argonian skeletons in greater variety of poses. :)
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's fake skeleton. It should not be possible to get skeleton of any daedric creature, as that creature as a whole returns to the waters of Oblivion.
    Now I’m imagining summoning the skeleton out of Daedra is some kind of flex for skilled conjurors…and Dremora walking down the street and suddenly someone conjures away their pants. No wonder they don’t think much of mortals!
    You don't conjure pants of daedra. You conjure daedra as pants. Any summoning effect is changing the form of a daedric creature to your needs (bound sword is a daedra, bound helmet is a daedra, bound glass is a daedra, bound bicycle is a daedra).
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the magical skill of his ancestor, my Direnni character can conjure an Atronach in the form of a senche to ride around 😁
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    That's fake skeleton. It should not be possible to get skeleton of any daedric creature, as that creature as a whole returns to the waters of Oblivion.
    You don't conjure pants of daedra. You conjure daedra as pants. Any summoning effect is changing the form of a daedric creature to your needs (bound sword is a daedra, bound helmet is a daedra, bound glass is a daedra, bound bicycle is a daedra).

bound bicycle would be such an awesome mount
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    @BenevolentBowd, it looks like you posted wrong list of items (with correct one in history)

k4AiZjG.jpeg
    w1EaEVB.jpeg
    5F02edP.jpeg
    yWYy2Fa.jpeg
    tFOdgrz.jpeg
    fMYlyo8.jpeg
    onZqMaw.jpeg
    9mpq2XN.jpeg
    kJrvqt0.jpeg
    u9Vzm4Y.jpeg
    All
    DG8SNPQ.jpeg

Yes, thanks for posting the correction. I added made a typo generating the list for this week's article on my website and entered the code for next week.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the Titan skeleton almost the same expensive as the Alinor windmill? Isn´t that a bit overprized...?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those skeletons make me wish I had the free Summerset house on my PC account, so I could turn it into a kickass museum of Tamrielic history.