The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily Endeavor: Thanks for the laughing

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Cut 2 wood logs? Open 1 Trove? Someone mistyped or should have that been on the 1st of April? :D

No matter what, those were the easiest I saw up to now. <3
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DreamyLu wrote: »
    Cut 2 wood logs? Open 1 Trove? Someone mistyped or should have that been on the 1st of April? :D

I missed seeing the trove option, but the 2 logs was very low.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on March 13, 2024 5:37AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Panthermic
    Panthermic
    ✭✭✭

This is the compensation for the mess that U41 brought to us.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favourite daily endeavor will always be the "finish one daily endeavor" one from ages ago.
  • LaintalAy
    LaintalAy
    ✭✭✭
    I think I got all my daily and weekly tasks by my own regular activity. I don't know; and until I see something interesting in the seals store, I don't care
    PC EU
    UTC+10:30

seasons will pass you by
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panthermic wrote: »

This is the compensation for the mess that U41 brought to us.

Makes sense :)
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA