The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

U41: Issue with stone steps in Gladesong Arboretum

Sachsen71
Sachsen71
✭✭✭
In the patch notes for U41, it noted "Made minor visual adjustments to the following homes:" and Gladesong Arboretum was listed as one of the homes.

The only thing I've noticed that was adjusted and is now worse, relates to the stone steps going down to the overlook at the northwest corner of the home. Going down the steps is fine. But now when I try to run back up the steps, I get stuck on the steps on the right half. I have to run up the steps on the left half of the "staircase" in order to run right up without jumping. This is the case on both sets of steps on the northwest lower path.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin For awareness -- certainly not a gamebreaking issue, but definitely annoying since I never had any trouble running up those steps prior to U41 patch. (This is my primary home and I spend plenty of time there which is how I noticed it almost immediately this week.)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ah so the stone steps issue is in Fogbreak Lighthouse and Gladesong Arboretum
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must have moved the collision mesh from the stair assets for someting else they are working on, but those are all linked so when they made the change to whatever it is they are working on, it broke anything else with that same asset.

They did this when Stone Eagle Aerie came out, it broke Stillwaters.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA