The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proposition to nerf elemental susceptibility.

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean, this skill is too strong, it proccs 3 status effects when you cast it at 48m range, free of cost, and continues to procc status effect for the duration of the skill.
How about we make it so it only proccs either burning, concussed or chilled depending on wich staff you hold? Icestaff=chilled, lightningstaff=concussed and firestaff=burning?
If not this route, atleast nerf it somehow, its used by 99% of pvpers now overshadowing all the other major breach skill debuffs imo.

PC EU
PvP only
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if its requesting a nerf for pvp, please nerf via battle spirit :)
    Soupy twist
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add magicka cost to it.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

Of course it's a nerf for pvp.

No one ever requests a PvE nerf unless it's for a class, not a weapon ability.
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TBH should be nerfed also for PvE, a skill that cost nothing, does damage and procs major breach does not make any sense.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RetPing wrote: »

TBH should be nerfed also for PvE, a skill that cost nothing, does damage and procs major breach does not make any sense.

It's fine.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It absolutely needs a cost. Even a small one in the 1.5k-2k range. It's kind of crazy they didn't adjust this when buffing status effects. We know they have the numbers to see how frequently abilities are being used, and I'd wager that this skill is by far the most used form of breach in PVP currently (and has been for several patches).
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • AlterBlika
    AlterBlika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    RetPing wrote: »

It's fine.

This skill just got a massive buff for nothing.
  • splitsand
    splitsand
    ✭✭✭
    The skill should have a 3-4k cost to justify the power that it holds. Either that or it should only proc the status effect of the staff you are wielding during cast, and even with this change the skill should have a cost in the 1.5k-2.5k mag range.

• Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they change it instead to "Your elemental attacks have an increased chance of applying status effects on targets with your Elemental Susceptibility"
    (focus on your own damage, not a general buff)

It could be come a primer ability for elemental based status effect builds, rather than just free damage.

(percentage bonus being balanced on damage loss for a DPS that slots this skill were it not to provide a bonus)
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on March 12, 2024 4:17PM
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about instead we start buffing some classes. NB is terrible in PvE, as is Necro. Also tanks need a buff to their damage.