The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

slotted on either bar skills

Tarys
Tarys
✭✭✭
Ain´t those not or no longer working? Am playing one bar NB (yeah i am lazy and lag in cyro drove me away from even trying 2 bars after release of oakensoul ...) but neither i get the permaglow indicator that a grim focus morph is working nor do i get the new passive health restore from siphoning strikes morph (or it ain´t shown in combat log cause its new but i doubt that). So anyone else having that issue? Have tried second bar with weapon and without slotted but no difference for me.

Switching to a 2 bar setup and back to my normal loadout did btw nothing too.
MMO aktiv seit Dark Age of Camelot und seitdem einige Spiele kommen und gehen sehen.

Talyn Winterstern - Nachtklinge
Elyza Winterstern - Zauberin
Ayana Winterstern - Drachenritterin
Tarys Winterstern - Templer
Anaria Winterstern - Hüterin
und diverse andere mehr oder weniger große Chars ^^
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they changed it awhile ago so that if you are using something like oaken which disables one bar, it disables all of the "passive slot" skills that are on the bar that is disabled

not sure if there are any issues with the skills on a normal 2 bar setup though, i havent thoroughly looked at it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Alaya
    Alaya
    ✭✭✭
    I still have the grim focus glow, and my status effects have leeching strikes active. Of course, I am not an oakensoul user.