The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing menu background and light

NeoniKa
NeoniKa
✭✭✭
Is there any way to change the menu image? An addon or some mod?

I'd like to keep using the old menu. The new one has a terrible light. It's all yellowish. Really bad. I'm no longer able to use the menu to have a clean look of my characters.

I really hope there's a way for us to get rid of this new menu.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't an option for that unfortunately, since Greymoor started this trend of swapping the backgrounds every year.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • NeoniKa
    NeoniKa
    ✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    There isn't an option for that unfortunately, since Greymoor started this trend of swapping the backgrounds every year.

"year"??? Really? One entire year not being able to see our characters with an accurate light in the menu? :open_mouth:

This is worse than I first thought. It's really sad. :(