The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Free Deluxe Bundle for ESO+?

jcaceresw
jcaceresw
✭✭✭✭✭
I am wondering if the Deluxe Bundle edition of the new Scions of Ithelia is really free for ESO+ players. Can someone confirm?

f560f2rdm218.png
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!
    For the Covenant!
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    I am wondering if the Deluxe Bundle edition of the new Scions of Ithelia is really free for ESO+ players. Can someone confirm?

f560f2rdm218.png

It is. I claimed it with ESO+. I only have 2500 crowns so I wouldnt have been able to afford it if it wasnt free.
  • Veryamedliel
    Veryamedliel
    ✭✭✭
    it is, and it was already mentioned here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/65633
    Edited by Veryamedliel on March 11, 2024 4:12PM
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is, and it was already mentioned here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/65633

Thanks for the confirmation.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So all guys who bought the deluxe version AND have ESO+ have payed for something they would have get for free?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So all guys who bought the deluxe version AND have ESO+ have payed for something they would have get for free?
    No one with eso+ bought it, it just released today, unless someone logged in without eso+, saw they could get it for free with eso+, paid the 4k crowns anyway and then activated eso+. In that case I'm sure they could message support and get it sorted.

• GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not free. It's 4k crowns or an ESO+ membership to get the new content.

• AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one with eso+ bought it, it just released today, unless someone logged in without eso+, saw they could get it for free with eso+, paid the 4k crowns anyway and then activated eso+. In that case I'm sure they could message support and get it sorted.

So the mount is not part of the deluxe goodies for Gold Road?
  • metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭

This isn't part of Gold Road; it's part of the Scions of Ilthelia DLC.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh awesome!

Now as long as I can get my parts for my new comp and get them put together before two weeks is up…

…I should probably start looking into getting Support to credit my account now, shouldn’t I? 😮‍💨
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    metheglyn wrote: »

This isn't part of Gold Road; it's part of the Scions of Ilthelia DLC.

Thanks! I was a bit confused!
  • licenturion
    licenturion
    ✭✭✭
    So if I take a month of ESO+ I can claim this deluxe pack + dungeons and keep them forever after my sub expires?

Seems a better dead than buying it.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I take a month of ESO+ I can claim this deluxe pack + dungeons and keep them forever after my sub expires?

If you include the value of the Crowns that come with the ESO+ subscription it is a better deal. It also doesn't hurt that the sub will also clean up any crafting items you have stored in your bags, bank or chests.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems a better dead[sic] than buying it.

Yes.
    ESO Plus for one month is gonna cost $15
    The 1500 Crown just-the-DLC will cost $15
    The 4000 Crowns deluxe option is going to cost in the range of $40 (with some left over Crowns)

If the player has the 1500 Crowns and doesn't want to spend any money, then that is the best option. If the plan is to spend money, go the ESO Plus route for a month. I would not waste 4000 Crowns on the deluxe package unless the extras are really really worth it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This marketing choice worked on me haha. I was gonna buy the DLC with crowns but I can’t pass up a free deluxe edition.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • kah
    kah
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, I reupped my sub just to nab this. It's a pretty sweet deal with the extra goodies.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is, especially if you want the deluxe edition.

The DLC on it's own is 1,500 crowns - £7.85 - £11.98*
    The deluxe edition is 4,000 crowns - £20.95 - £31.95*

*Depending on which crown pack you get.

ESO+ costs £8.99 for 30 days, or as low as £6.73 per month if you buy a full year in one go.

Add in the fact that ESO+ gets you 1,650 crowns per month and even if you don't want the deluxe edition and buy the biggest crown pack - meaning you save £1.14 on the purchase itself - you're losing out by doing it that way.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    EldarOfSuburbia
    Soul Shriven
    I had already planned to go on ESO+ for a month, this was a bonus cherry on the top because I can now grab a couple extra dungeons with the ESO+ crowns. A most pleasant surprise!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this only available for PC now and will be for consoles when we get the patch, or is it available for all now?
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this only available for PC now and will be for consoles when we get the patch, or is it available for all now?

Consoles will have their own two-week window from the release on those platforms (so starting in two weeks), per the crown store showcase.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    ESO+ costs £8.99 for 30 days, or as low as £6.73 per month if you buy a full year in one go.

Where is ESO+ £8.99 for 30 days?
    In the PS Store, ESO+ is £9.99 for 1 month. £8.75 per month if you buy a full year in one go
    Is it cheaper for PC players? :'(

Thanks.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »

Where is ESO+ £8.99 for 30 days?
    In the PS Store, ESO+ is £9.99 for 1 month. £8.75 per month if you buy a full year in one go
    Is it cheaper for PC players? :'(

Thanks.

Apparently it is. I can't find anywhere I can see a direct comparison, but here's what I see when I go to set up a subscription:

oKGL0t4.png

I have no idea why it would be different though.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"