The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Dungeon Discussion

OccultNerd
OccultNerd
Soul Shriven
What are your thoughts on todays new dungeons?

I've just completed Bedlam Veil on Vet and Oathsworn on Normal, wasn't particularly impressed with either, seemed very lack lustre, end boss was interesting in Bedlam and we didn't bother with the puzzles.

From what I've seen of the sets its just going to be stickerbooking and not actually using any of the gear?

13xx CP PC/NA
Murasaki Ukiyo ~ Warden DPS | Mio Aiko ~ DK Tank
Silria Bloodmoon ~ DK DPS | Looks-Into-The-Dark-Void ~ Nightblade DPS
Gaze-Into-The-Void ~ Sorcerer DPS | Kurai Ukiyo~ Lizard Warden Healer
Savage Void ~ Templar Grand Master Crafter & Scryer
Eats-Rainbows ~ Warden Trials Healer
Malicious Malice ~ Necromancer DPS | Mistress of the Macabre ~ Sorcerer DPS
Kimoi Ikeru ~ Sorcerer DPS | Aurora Obscura ~ Arcanist Trials DPS
Xio The Magnifico
~ Arcanist DPS Thief & Assassin | Kurai Tsukiko ~ Templar DPS
Kizo Tizava
~ Necromancer
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The tris are already said to be on the easier side and the first boss in Oath I really find to be lacking. And yeah, none of the gear has enough edge to be useful.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore