The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Extremely Impressed with how Awesome the Polymorph Factotum Looks!

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
I love Clockwork. I Own the Observatory Prior and also the Clockwork Music Globe but i am so Impressed with how detailed and Awesome the Factotum looks. I also found an incredible Matching Color for the Apostle Staff and other Weapons and Shields I use. Great Job ZOS. I know it has been around for awhile but I finally bought it when i saw the Discount in the Crown Store. I forgot to look to see if I could have bought it for free with Endeavors though lol. I have plenty to use. I love when you're standing still and he starts to adjust his Arm and tinker with it! The sounds made are Fantastic and very soothing!

sq9xc2chtfmd.png
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pairing the Factotum with the Ebon Dwarven Wolf is my Favorite too! Too bad we cannot Dye Mounts that would be cool!

e339n0m34fbx.png
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep! You can actually earn one in game that's the typical bronze color (which I enjoy even more personally). It's a rare drop from Veteran Asylum Sanctorium - you can either run it many times with the hopes of grabbing it OR just purchase it from guild traders! Happy hunting!
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep! You can actually earn one in game that's the typical bronze color (which I enjoy even more personally). It's a rare drop from Veteran Asylum Sanctorium - you can either run it many times with the hopes of grabbing it OR just purchase it from guild traders! Happy hunting!

Yeah, i thought that was a different one. Very cool it is the same in a different color. I have seen it selling for 15+ Million if I recall. Well worth the gold imo!
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭

Don't make me start with that... Console market has different prices but I bought it for 2 Millions, which is quite a lot, and the exact moment I purchased it, the same trader put another one for sale for just 1 Million... I'm still very salty about it.

Edit: btw, yeah, it is really cool XD
    Edited by SkaiFaith on March 9, 2024 2:02PM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It has unique animations too! If you quickslot it and do /dance as a factotum then hit your quickslot your character can do the robot without the polymorph on.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore