The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will the maelstrom arena be part of the 10th anniversary event?

Avran_Sylt
Avran_Sylt
✭✭✭✭✭
Been looking to try out a 5pc gear set using weapons/jewelry from the arena, the worst-case odds of getting the weapon I'm looking for is after about 39 hours of playing the same solo content (30 minutes per run on normal, 78 runs to clear the sticker-book for weapons).

It's something that I certainly can do over time, and hey, I might get lucky, but I've read about maelstrom arena events in the past.

Orsinium seems to be noted in the upcoming 10th year celebration, and I'm wondering if it's likely there will be something like a double drop event for maelstrom again.

Haven't seen anything that might point to it though, but maybe I've missed part of an article.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We've just recently had one, so I'm not sure it will come again so quickly
    Soupy twist
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    We've just recently had one, so I'm not sure it will come again so quickly

dang, got back into the game a bit too late it seems
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep it ran mid to end January, so it will be a while to the next one I think
    Soupy twist
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad news, Maelstrom weapons were more like a triple drop when beating veteran. As for sets, it was a double drop for weapons only at the end