The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Insane life regen ppl in cyrodiil

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
I've observed fights 3v1 and that 1 person killed everybody off while at max having only 30% health off but most of the time more around 10% at best and immediately regenerating any dmg. This is insane. How do you get so much life regeneration to compensate dmg receiving from 3 people or more. And no, not all of these players of the three are pve in case this argument comes in.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage mitigation, roll dodge, line of sight and then some type of burst heal. My main PVP character is a NB and I can survive quite a lot of dmg by doing just roll dodging and breaking line of sight. I don't have a really good burst heal though but while doing those other two things I'm building up ultimate and then picking off the person who seems to take the most damage and then working my way up. That's just a NB, the other classes that have great heals are tough to beat if they are the least bit tanky. DK's are the worst I tend to just call it a draw with them and usually we both just walk away. As for healing my other favourite is my Arcanist, several heal abilities along with a beam heal that heals insanely.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on March 5, 2024 2:36PM
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing is really strong. Sets that provide damage mitigation and healing are really strong.
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage mitigation, roll dodge, line of sight and then some type of burst heal. My main PVP character is a NB and I can survive quite a lot of dmg by doing just roll dodging and breaking line of sight. I don't have a really good burst heal though but while doing those other two things I'm building up ultimate and then picking off the person who seems to take the most damage and then working my way up. That's just a NB, the other classes that have great heals are tough to beat if they are the least bit tanky. DK's are the worst I tend to just call it a draw with them and usually we both just walk away. As for healing my other favourite is my Arcanist, several heal abilities along with a beam heal that heals insanely.

Yes, fighting DK's is the worst. By the time you have them whittled down and straining for resources, they get their ultimate, pop it on you, completely reverse the script, and then reset their resources back to full. Very frustrating.
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they just know how to mitigate incoming damage well and heal themselves. anyone who has been playing pvp for a while can do this easily. fighting outnumbered is fun if the people you are fighting aren't tanks :D
  • PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing is a good way to regain health fast.
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no PvP god, but during mym even I can 1v12 a PvE guild. Sometimes it's about experience. An experienced pvp vs 3 other experienced PvPers isn't going to do that outside of a nice bomb trap. Most 1vXers have transitioned to raids and large groups where they focus on tankiness with mitigation and cross healing and coordinated ulti attacks on single targets.
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like someone with a good build with a combination of high healing and mitigation against people with either bad builds or a not as experienced in PvP

Unless the single player was a cheesy perma-block stall tank it just sounds like the group of players didn't execute well enough
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah probably was a cheesy perma-block stall tank as he was jumping aroundin bunny-style...
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheat Engine.exe and exploits

I have reported people with zero health killing people and restoring health to 100% in microseconds.

Tried to replicate their actions and in no way I can restore my health from 1% to 100% like them. Tried several sets, abilities and potions and not getting the same results.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing is insane though, lot of problems in PvP would be solved with Battle Spirit: all healing skills resource cost doubled
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, during the last event I was in the city and watched a DK with an obvious tank build trolling a group of around 10 ten PvE players. Eventually they all gave up.