The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support tickets not getting solved and Call Requests not following up

TheMoDiiFii3r
No one likes wasting time,
Why why why are support emails replying links to FAQ, or Just feeling sorry for us?
no answers,

Requesting a call is not working aswell.
I put one up yesterday and I did not put anything in the space "Dont Call After"
that was yesterday, no one called me back...

Can I get a support ticket about support tickets not working?
48014870.jpg
48028294.jpg

Edited by TheMoDiiFii3r on April 2, 2014 5:49PM
  • LimeyInGin
    LimeyInGin
    ✭✭
    It has been incredibly frustrating dealing with customer support. I am sure to follow the protocol that was laid out for us in the beta tests when it comes to things like quest pins not being there. For example logging out and back in, using /reloadui, and even abandoning the quest in order to restart it. I tell them this in my ticket and they just feed me the same crap that I just informed them I had already done. I would feel better if they just acknowledged that the quest is bugged and that they are working on it. Hell they could even ask for follow up, like they have done here on the forums, and ask what the circumstances were at the time this bug happened to occur. I feel like the staff here on the forums are the only people worth talking to, when it comes to customer support.
    Edited by LimeyInGin on April 2, 2014 5:40PM
  • hereticSky
    Three different times I filed a request for a callback and had nobody call me back. The in-game request call does not work either unless you sit there with the window open for an eternity.
    • Stay your blade from an innocent
    • Hide in plain sight
    • Never compromise the Brotherhood