Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

aaaaaaaaanyone besides me reconsidering giving zos 60$ for gold road?

• Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe. but just calm thyself a bit
    I'll probably still buy it, kinda underwhelmed however, it's the 10th anniversary and I was expecting something major, even something like updated models would do it for me. Scribing doesn't even let us customize class skills.
    Edited by Shagreth on March 5, 2024 4:19PM
    Options
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no i am def still buying gold road.. all companies have errors after all.
    After seeing these new sets for 41, the fact that spell crafting is happening and we're even getting some PvP news. They really are pulling out all the stops this year. I really feel like I should support it. You could say this is their "rallying cry"
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given none of the blunders affected me already ordered it and will be renewing my sub next month for another year.
    Options
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent even bought Necrom yet.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
    Options
  • JeroenB
    JeroenB
    ✭✭
    Full price? No, not in addition to ESO+. I wait 'till the sales in November. Last year I paid €16.49 on the ESO site for the Necrom Deluxe Upgrade, presumably there are even cheaper alternative sources.
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes. i wont be buying it
    Last two years I played the new chapter on the PTS and then didn't buy it. I will try it but the last three years have not been worth the price of admission. I finally bought the last deluxe offer I got HI and Necrom and all the stuff from all the previous deluxe editions for 26$.

I still haven't played High Isle or Necrom.
    Options
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other:
    I didn't pre-purchase and my plan was to wait and see once it will be available. I will stick to plan. So as of today, I don't know, even if realistically, I know I will probably go for it. We will see... :D
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
    Options
  • SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    When I have money to throw at it I'll be buying it on my usual 4 accts.
    Although If I'm being honest this year in particular I'm not excited for it.
    I preordered for my wife the first few days it was available. I have what until march 18 if I want to preorder?
    TBH I'm in prep mode for Jubilee so It's not something dreadfully important to me currently.
    Options
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will wait and see if the new feature is good enough to warrant me buying. If it seems useless or visually unimpressive, then I shall leave it.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
    Options
  • Akynathos
    Akynathos
    ✭✭✭
    I have long since stopped pre-ordering anything game related by default just because I play the game. But yes, the recent track record does not fill me with confidence that all is in good hands.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nope
    Options
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the PTS is the play for me.
    Options
  • KV_Tootn
    KV_Tootn
    ✭✭✭
    yes. i wont be buying it
    After last pvp event i wont bother anymore with new dlcs.. There were so much hackers and people and guild reported them were reported. yet still these people play. Sorcrers that use arcanist beam thrue staff. nice.. Full life while standing still and taking high amounts of damage from multiple enemies.. .. runing on pvp map like your flash and others....... going no clip under map so not geting damage.... and so on... PLZ fix cheitng in pvp.. people pay sub for those cheats and nothing is happening.
    Ork * Templar * CP1554 * DPS*Tank*
    High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
    High elf*arcanist*ddps
    Options
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    yes. i wont be buying it
    KV_Tootn wrote: »
    After last pvp event i wont bother anymore with new dlcs.. There were so much hackers and people and guild reported them were reported. yet still these people play. Sorcrers that use arcanist beam thrue staff. nice.. Full life while standing still and taking high amounts of damage from multiple enemies.. .. runing on pvp map like your flash and others....... going no clip under map so not geting damage.... and so on... PLZ fix cheitng in pvp.. people pay sub for those cheats and nothing is happening.

i def believe this. i have beenin below 50 pvp and ad been killed by someone who was sporting 1800+ cp. howd they get in? clearly there are cheats and i do so little in pvp ive only seen a small fraction of it.
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It really hurts me to say it, particularly because it is the 10th anniversary and I've already been playing for 10 years (in at beta)... but High Isle broke it for me. I didn't buy Necrom until it was in the sales, and I probably won't buy this chapter until it is on sale too.

I say "probably" because it really does hurt even to say I won't pre-order, because I've been playing continuously since beta, I have the monkey, I have the mount... the 10th anniversary should be a BIG thing. And I can't see that it will be, andthat makes me sad.

But it has nothing to do with recent glitches. If I were concerned with bugs, loss of playtime, loss of rewards, I'd have stopped playing ages ago!

Realized this would be the 10th anniversary not that long ago. I’ve been away from the game almost completely since AwA. Have popped back in once or twice in those two years but my gameplay is so negligible it’s almost not worth mentioning.

But the 10th anniversary piqued my interest. Except what I see, on the forums, on the gameplay, in community discussion, is that it’s basically same-old same-old. Gold Road doesn’t seem exciting enough to entice me to open my wallet or even come back really.

PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I've already bought it month ago, in deluxe version. Also, what is "3 blunders"?
    Options
  • OrionSamson
    OrionSamson
    ✭✭
    I wont need to, since I have ESO plus!
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've long since learned my lesson re: pre-ordering or buying games for full price on release. I only spend the full amount if there's something in the DLC that I *need* right away. This has nothing to do with bugs, and everything to do with value for money. There's still so much content in this game that I haven't finished yet; I'm in no rush to play Gold Road on release, unless there's some must-have PVP-related thing shipping with the chapter.
    Options
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wont need to, since I have ESO plus!

no, you will need to buy the new chapter, plus only covers dlc and past chapters.
    Options
  • KS_Amt38
    KS_Amt38
    ✭✭✭
    If you put the PvP perspective aside, just PvE-wise its the best game in the market.
    Options
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really want to buy this.....just give me a little more time to think about it!
    PS4/PS5/NA - And now EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really hurts me to say it, particularly because it is the 10th anniversary and I've already been playing for 10 years (in at beta)... but High Isle broke it for me. I didn't buy Necrom until it was in the sales, and I probably won't buy this chapter until it is on sale too.

I say "probably" because it really does hurt even to say I won't pre-order, because I've been playing continuously since beta, I have the monkey, I have the mount... the 10th anniversary should be a BIG thing. And I can't see that it will be, andthat makes me sad.

But it has nothing to do with recent glitches. If I were concerned with bugs, loss of playtime, loss of rewards, I'd have stopped playing ages ago!

I didn't buy necrom til it was on sale, but thats only because I came back to the game, gave it a quick go around to see if I wanted to keep playing it, and then made the decision to buy it right around the time it was on sale. ><

I haven't really played much since like, Morrowind(and that was on EU) so this is all kinda refreshingly new.

I treat it like a bethesda game, buggy as all get out, and an MMO, with a never happy community, and just go about my business.

If I had problems with how the games are run like that, I wouldn't have paid for wow for 20 years.
    Options
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why cut of your nose off to spite your face?

No Company or Person can be perfect, If you want/looking forward to "Gold Road" you should buy it, if not, don't.
    Edited by Eldartar on March 7, 2024 10:47AM
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »
    Why cut of your nose off to spite your face?

No Company or Person can be perfect, If you want/looking forward to "Gold Road" you should buy it, if not, don't.

To be honest, when I first saw this thread I was very curious about what the blunders were. As I said, I've been away from the game a long time (I think the last time I played was last anniversary). When I saw the list I was like "oh, business as usual". None of the blunders are as egregious as I thought and pretty reminiscent of the many blunders that were regular occurrences when I did play all the time. I could definitely see it being the straw that broke the camel's back for some, though.

PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • pklemming
    pklemming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CD keys, as late as possible, as per. I never buy from the ZoS store.
    Options
  • Aorys
    Aorys
    ✭✭✭✭
    stop breaking my necro :(
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hi all,

As this thread has derailed with baiting and bashing commentary, we've decided to close it down. Please be sure to keep our Community Rules in mind when posting on our forums.

Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.