The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you ZOS for a great reward month!

Tigertron
Tigertron
✭✭✭✭
I think ZOS really deserves some credit here on the daily rewards (bugs aside). The crown crates, more than one of each (!) epic mats, mount, pet and a DLC. Plus getting crown store items for achievements in said DLC.

I’ll admit I am impressed.

I’ve done my fair share of complaining but this really commands some positive feedback. My only concern would be that this is just a one off. Don’t disappoint me ZOS. This is what players have been asking for. Recycle those old crown store items. Make people play the game. Give them a reason to do more than log in and do crafting.

I am optimistic that this will be a new trend because it will certainly bring in new players and keep the old ones.

Thanks. I for one do appreciate it.
  • kah
    kah
    ✭✭✭
    I know there's been issues collecting rewards this month, but I don't think we should forget that the March reward pool is AWESOME. ZOS def deserves credit for all the great goodies we get this month. I'm extremely excited to login each day, and it's encouraged me to play more than usual.
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes ,, thank you
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was always fine with the daily rewards, but wow, they really outdid themselves this month! Much appreciated!
    PCNA
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I do wish that the Day 2 snafu had worked out as well for everyone as it did for me but I know they're still looking at how to fix the "can't get last day (or maybe 2) rewards" for those affected, so that's good!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    This is nothing lol
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will give 'em credit where it's due. Like you say, bugs aside, the crown crates seem nice. I already own the DLC so I don't get as much as other players, but it's still nice all the same.

Now to get nothing more then crown gems out of the crates though, I bet
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, looks like we're in for some treats this tenth year of the game.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its free, I will not complain, even if I already have it.

Its the thought that counts.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. This month's and last month's rewards have been great.
  • ArgentAegis
    ArgentAegis
    Soul Shriven
    Forums are usually a place to complain, but I like the idea of being grateful. This month, and the last few, have been fantastic! Yes - I also had paid for the DLC previously, but the free mounts and outfits are above and beyond.

Thanks ZOS.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thanks for the daily rewards! Also thanks for the free mount and 3 costumes from the Crown Store!
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, thanks for the great rewards month and the crown store freebies!
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigertron wrote: »
    I think ZOS really deserves some credit here on the daily rewards (bugs aside). The crown crates, more than one of each (!) epic mats, mount, pet and a DLC. Plus getting crown store items for achievements in said DLC.

I’ll admit I am impressed.

I’ve done my fair share of complaining but this really commands some positive feedback. My only concern would be that this is just a one off. Don’t disappoint me ZOS. This is what players have been asking for. Recycle those old crown store items. Make people play the game. Give them a reason to do more than log in and do crafting.

I am optimistic that this will be a new trend because it will certainly bring in new players and keep the old ones.

Thanks. I for one do appreciate it.

When I first saw that they give away crown crates I cheered (silently to myself because anything else would have been awkward).

Then I opened them and it was just those pots I exchange against 2 gems anyway...

It is definitely not a good incitement to buy crown crates...
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then I opened them and it was just those pots I exchange against 2 gems anyway.

I've been pretty lucky. I've gotten a couple of emotes, a couple of circlets, 2 or 3 pets, a costume... I don't remember what else.
    PCNA
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :D:):):)
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Then I opened them and it was just those pots I exchange against 2 gems anyway.

I've been pretty lucky. I've gotten a couple of emotes, a couple of circlets, 2 or 3 pets, a costume... I don't remember what else.

I can't complain. My new account got a Cinnamon Roll so when I find a mount I really want I have the 400 gems ready.
    Vp6knFc.jpg

:#
    Edited by barney2525 on March 5, 2024 11:37PM
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already own the DLC and the pet and I'm not complaining. The rewards have been getting considerably better since December, when we had several crates and riding lessons.

To put it simply: I too am grateful for the rewards, even those I already own. They seem to point towards the possibility of even better rewards in the future and that's a nice thought. We're still in March, after all, so can you imagine what the devs have in store for us during the 10th anniversary month? Merely seeing better daily rewards, even if I already got them, is refreshing. Especially after many years of less shiny goodies.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyvm for all the free stuff.

No complaints here!.
  • TomCat
    TomCat
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much. I apprecheate the great login rewards this month.
    And I also want to thank you for the three costumes and the mount
    that you can get by completing in-game achievements
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ditto!
  • wrrn519_ESO
    wrrn519_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed wonderful month!
  • Mohria
    Mohria
    ✭✭
    I liked the last months rewards and this month is no different.
    Great rewards indeed :)
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad I'm going to miss a day through entirely ZOS's fault, but agreed.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sad I'm going to miss a day through entirely ZOS's fault, but agreed.

Same here, missed one on Eu thanks to the issue where we couldn't collect the reward, and today on Na.
    But well, people should not get used to such months of rewards, they will be only so great either this year or only the next few months because of the 10th anniversary.
    “Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
    "I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more."
    "You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."
    "Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great month, a couple od reward I already have and some crown crates full of trash I just converted to gems.
    We propbably have different definition of "great"
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the anniversary month start and end and what do players do who by bad luck are not in the position to access all the daily login rewards then due to some external constraints?

I suggest to implement a possibility to login to your account via browser and claim the reward there that will be attributed once logged into the game itself - at least exceptionally during high reward months due to anniversary year.
    Edited by AnduinTryggva on March 6, 2024 9:04AM
  • Mohnblumentau
    Mohnblumentau
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I also want to say that I really appreciate the rewards this and last month. Most looking forward to earning more seals of endeavor through it. :)
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice gifts if it wasn’t bugged and I could actually claim them 🙄
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah great month for those who hadn't already spent 3000 crowns for the Welwa a few months ago :s
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Iron_Orc_Welwa

:*
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Sepultura_13
    Sepultura_13
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very happy to see crown crates as daily rewards! It's nice that we get 10 crates, which appears to coincide with the 10th anniversary.

I'm wondering if they'll cycle through some crates that haven't been seen for a while? I won't mention which crates I'd like to see, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed! o:)