The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Daily reward: Orisinium??

joshisanonymous
joshisanonymous
✭✭✭✭
I honestly don't care what comes in the daily rewards, but I'm confused about why Orsinium is included this month. I already own Orsinium outside of the fact that it's included in ESO+. What's the idea behind this? If anything, I would've at least expected it to default to a personalized DLC for each player so you're not just rewarding people with things they've already bought.
Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i think it's great. i can soak up all those skyshards in wrothgar
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to buy a used DLC? One careful old lady owner, never played in the rain. B)

I suspect that some upcoming prologue or chapter quest will require travel to Wrothgar, and this is the first stage of folding the zone into the base game, as happened with Vvardenfell. It was before Chapters became a thing, or it might have got bundled in with Morrowind when that happened.
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for folding Wrothgar into the base game at this stage, but surely so many have it now it shouldn't be an endeavor - list it for free in the crown shop, and just make the endeavor a generic 100 tripots or something.

edit: or a unique wrothgar consumable maybe...add s touch of flavour.
    Edited by Kite42 on March 1, 2024 4:28PM
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kite42 wrote: »
    I'm all for folding Wrothgar into the base game at this stage, but surely so many have it now it shouldn't be an endeavor - list it for free in the crown shop, and just make the endeavor a generic 100 tripots or something.

edit: or a unique wrothgar consumable maybe...add s touch of flavour.

it's not an endeavor at all.