The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting writ boards in Cyrodiil

Drammanoth
Drammanoth
✭✭✭✭✭
It's MYM now and even though we could leave the comfor of bloodbath in Cyrodiil, my belief is that some of us might probably benefit from being able to turn in crafting writs while in Cyro.

Also, after the Mayhem ends, think of the queues for Cyro.

What say you, folks?

EDIT: thanks @Rowjoh
Edited by Drammanoth on February 28, 2024 3:07PM
My wishlist for ESO
I.Skills:
>>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
>>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
>>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
>>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
>>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
(the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
>>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want

Crafting writ boards in Cyrodiil 34 votes

Yes for the hub
32%
meekmikoWise_WillsharquezspartaxoxoProxitheDrammanothIshtarknowsrauyranMafiaCat115amig186LunaFlora 11 votes
No for the hub
67%
BergisMacBridewazzz56KlauthWarthogMaitsukasWhimsJaraalcolossalvoidskatanagirl1Luke_FlameswordTaggundSkaraMinocEF321deejayveetomfantOsUfialternateldererdYrrsonShara_WynnreazeaMajor_Toughness 23 votes
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are crafting hubs in each Alliance base?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes for the hub
    Rowjoh wrote: »

and can you hand in crafting writs there?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭
    I have been doing my writs while stuck in the queue for Cyrodiil.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes for the hub
    As long as it wouldn't hurt performance.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No for the hub
    If they put a crafting hub in before addressing any of the umpteen trillion other issues that need to be addressed it would be maybe the most disrespectful thing they have ever done to pvpvers LMAO.....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

writ boards/writ vendors are separate from crafting hubs.

Maybe the title should be amended to something like 'Writ Boards/Writ Vendors in Cyrodiil' if this is what the OP meant, as there are already crafting hubs in Cyrodiil as I've pointed out :)

• Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and how about 'Surveys' in Cyrodiil...

Now that would be interesting !
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since it is PvP, if writ boards are added, the writ turn in location should rotate among the three major towns. They should also be inside a building that can only be accessed if your faction owns the town. Thus, giving further incentive or opportunity to participate in some PvP.

However, since there are plenty of writ boards and writ turn in locations outside of Cyrodiil, there would not be any major increase in players going into Cyrodiil. Those already there might use them, but most will likely continue to use their preferred PvE location.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes for the hub

Maybe the title should be amended to something like 'Writ Boards/Writ Vendors in Cyrodiil' if this is what the OP meant, as there are already crafting hubs in Cyrodiil as I've pointed out :)

the post itself says
    "that some of us might probably benefit from being able to turn in crafting writs while in Cyro."
    Edited by LunaFlora on February 28, 2024 2:26PM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the post itself says
    "that some of us might probably benefit from being able to turn in crafting writs while in Cyro."

so maybe the title should be amended to something like 'Writ Boards/Writ Vendors in Cyrodiil' :)
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes for the hub
    My bad - I put it wrong. Again, thx @Rowjoh for pointing it out.

So that we could turn in crafting writs in the capitals of the respective aliance - this is what I meant.

Well, we do have treasure maps in Cyro already... And it's not that every place is teeming with players of any faction.
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Drammanoth

no worries ! was just saying :)

As there are crafting hubs in Cyrodiil I'm not sure why ZoS hasn't placed writ boards and a vendor there too, as is the case in all the big towns in Tamriel.

Maybe its a resource thing and would have added to the lag and performance issues...?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No for the hub
    People just want to skip the queue on a daily basis and stay in Cyrodiil permanently.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No for the hub
    With the population caps per faction at 60-80, there's already enough people standing around wasting time and doing nothing at the bases and in the keeps, taking up valuable spots for those who actually want to PvP and play the map. We don't need another reason for folks to come hang out in Cyrodiil if they aren't there to fight.

ZOS has created this problem by severely limiting the number of people who can use the PvP content. There's no reason to exacerbate it, when there are lots of PvE places folks can utilize at their leisure.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.