The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Archive: Filer Ool and Armor Set drops between February 27 and March 5, 2024

Maitsukas
Maitsukas
✭✭✭✭✭
This week Filer Ool will offer the following at the Infinite Archive:
  • Archival Essay: Auridon Treasure Map (2000 Fortunes)
  • Bound Style Page: Troll King Mask (15000 Fortunes)
    • Companion Equipment: Light Armor (5000 Fortunes)
    • Collectible Fragment: Psijic Glowglobe's Meteoric Glass (7000 Fortunes)
      • One of the 7 fragments for the Psijic Glowglobe Emote. Can be consumed and tracked with the eponymous achivement.
      • It can alternatively be collected from random enemies in the Sunhold (Summerset Public Dungeon).
    • Collectible Fragment: Disgusting Spoils (7000 Fortunes)
      • ToT Card Upgrade: Knights of Saint Pelin Clue (7000 Fortunes)
        • Lead: Rune-scribed Braces (5000 Fortunes)
          • One of the leads for the Syrabane's Ward Mythic.
          • It can alternatively be collected from the final boss in Shipwright's Regret. Its digsite is located in Galen.
        • Lead: Writhing Tentacle Harness (5000 Fortunes)
          • One of the leads for the Apocryphal Clothier Station Furnishing.
          • It can alternatively be collected while travelling through the Infinite Archive. Its digsite is located in Apocrypha.
        • Furnishing: A Feast Among the Dead, Chapter II (1000 Fortunes)
        • Furnishing: Bisnensel: Our Ancient Roots (1000 Fortunes)

Cycle reward chests will have Armor Sets from the following zones:
        • Western Skyrim
          • Eternal Vigor
          • Venomous Smite
          • Winter's Respite
        • Stonefalls
          • Shadow of the Red Mountain
          • Shalk Exoskeleton
          • Silks of the Sun
        Edited by Maitsukas on March 27, 2024 2:28PM
        PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
        • fizl101
          fizl101
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          Thank you as always
          Soupy twist
        • sharquez
          sharquez
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Always a blessed post. Thank you.
          At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
        • Wolf_Eye
          Wolf_Eye
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Thank you, Maitsukas!
        • Araneae6537
          Araneae6537
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Thank you for posting this! :)

I always look forward to the book selection and am steadily growing my library. Some of the other things… perplex me. The treasure maps are much too expensive, IMO. Most can be bought for a couple hundred gold on guild traders. In any case, I would rather be able to buy the leads locked behind treasure map RNG, including the mushroom book and Echoes of Aldmeris (I’ve been buying and digging up Auridon treasure chests for years now and yet have only ever found one).
          The rune-scribed braces are a good lead, for even if you enjoy a dungeon, it takes the fun out of it to have to grind it interminably. I would expect anyone with IA currency wouldn’t have a problem with any of the IA leads, but maybe not. I’m just impatient for treasure chest leads to be available!
        • Necrotech_Master
          Necrotech_Master
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Thank you for posting this! :)

I always look forward to the book selection and am steadily growing my library. Some of the other things… perplex me. The treasure maps are much too expensive, IMO. Most can be bought for a couple hundred gold on guild traders. In any case, I would rather be able to buy the leads locked behind treasure map RNG, including the mushroom book and Echoes of Aldmeris (I’ve been buying and digging up Auridon treasure chests for years now and yet have only ever found one).
          The rune-scribed braces are a good lead, for even if you enjoy a dungeon, it takes the fun out of it to have to grind it interminably. I would expect anyone with IA currency wouldn’t have a problem with any of the IA leads, but maybe not. I’m just impatient for treasure chest leads to be available!

yeah i would prefer more treasure chest leads to be available

as far as im aware there has only ever been one offered very early after archive release which was one of the apocryphal well leads

i dont really mind the cost of the treasure maps, because its giving a specific zones map, but i do have problems with the way they implemented it (such as only buying 1 box at a time, and being limited due to the maps themselves being unique)

i have problems with all of the containers that you can buy in archive, since you can only buy them 1 at a time and open them instead of being able to buy in bulk (like 10x at a time)
          plays PC/NA
          handle @Necrotech_Master
          active player since april 2014