The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Drop rates of motifs in veteran dungeons

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it possible that drop rates of motif pages for veteran dungeons are not identical?

It looks like the Y'ffre style drops roughly every third run of Earthen Root Enclase while my impression is that - on average - the new mora style drops roughly every second vet Scrivener's Hall run.
What are your experiences with this?
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    you should get a 100% chance at a Motif page on Vet Hard mode.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know but that was not my question.

The question was: Is the drop rate different on vet for different dungeons?
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    honestly its very random regardless. as for the math involved no one truly knows because its a different experience for everyone.

its like people getting a heck of a lot of the 5th card from a crown crate in 1 sitting. but some people only get that 5th card so few times. so yes its very different for everyone.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • benzenexz
    benzenexz
    ✭✭
    theoretically, they're identical, but just with the same of all randomness, you can hardly obtain identical outcomes experimentally
  • aleksandr_ESO
    aleksandr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible that drop rates of motif pages for veteran dungeons are not identical?

It looks like the Y'ffre style drops roughly every third run of Earthen Root Enclase while my impression is that - on average - the new mora style drops roughly every second vet Scrivener's Hall run.
    What are your experiences with this?

whatever the drop rate is, it's still random