The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

White gold tower dungeon is bugged... can't open the door!

RaikaNA
RaikaNA
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else having this same problem? This was from a random normal... My group members weren't able to access the door for some reason. We had just finished killing the 3 enemy bosses.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope sorry. I have run it a number of times in the last week without issue. You might mention the platform and server just in case. I'm PSNA.

PS5/NA
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hold on — Auto Recruit? Is that an addon that pastes guild recruitment ads into chat on a timer? Suddenly ... it's all becoming clear
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you in combat from an unskilled add? This happens often when you sprint through a dungeon without killing all the aggro’ed adds.
    Edited by Thrasher91604 on February 26, 2024 6:50PM
  • Daoin
    Daoin
    ✭✭✭
    if you mean the door as you are nearing the end with all the scions i think they are yeah been like that for years just bugs sometimes only thing can be done is leave dungeon when it does
    Edited by Daoin on February 26, 2024 7:00PM
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you in combat from an unskilled add? This happens often when you sprint through a dungeon without killing all the aggro’ed adds.

My team and myself wasn't in combat as I did not receive a red border when checking the map. I could use the other door, just not the one that leads us to the next instance.
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on — Auto Recruit? Is that an addon that pastes guild recruitment ads into chat on a timer? Suddenly ... it's all becoming clear

No, and I barely use the addon... just on an occasion.