The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launder Imperial Motif

Guysheeda_1
Guysheeda_1
✭✭
Stole the Imperial Motif from a strongbox. As I got the motif when I purchased the game 10 years ago I don't need it.
Tried to launder with a fence but it doesn't populate.
Definitely can't sell at guild until laundered.
Am I missing something?
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you swapping from "sell" to "launder" at the fence?

Some items, often motifs, don't show on the sell window but will show on the launder one. 🙂
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Guysheeda_1
    Guysheeda_1
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the response.
    Doesn't show either way. Launder or Sell.
  • ShadowPaladin
    ShadowPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is strange... Does it say perhaps that it is *bound*?
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since you already know the motif (so it would be safe to experiment), is there a "Use" option?

I'm thinking (total guess, which may very likely be totally wrong) maybe it's acting like a stolen container that you have to open first so you can launder the individual contents (which in this case would be the individual pages of the motif).
    I have no clue if stolen full motif books work that way, though. Like I said, this was just a wild guess.

Otherwise, I'd say that the motif not being visible in the Launder tab is a bug.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Throxx
      Throxx
      ✭✭✭
      Are you certain it is marked stolen? I've looted a few of these and don't recall having to launder them.
    • freespirit
      freespirit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      Since you already know the motif (so it would be safe to experiment), is there a "Use" option?

I'm thinking (total guess, which may very likely be totally wrong) maybe it's acting like a stolen container that you have to open first so you can launder the individual contents (which in this case would be the individual pages of the motif).
      I have no clue if stolen full motif books work that way, though. Like I said, this was just a wild guess.

Otherwise, I'd say that the motif not being visible in the Launder tab is a bug.

Thing is the book in question doesn't have individual pages, the Imperial one has always just been the whole motif in a gold book.

When people say to me........
      "You're going to regret that in the morning"
      I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!