The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

booted 3 times asking me to log via EPIC or STEAM ???

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
I do not have steam nore EPIC (no idea even what it is), it would not acknowledge my name and password account for 10min, then as i was keeping to try, i could log

Could you Devs, explain me what is this please, i came back not long ago and i dont understand this error
Thank you

NOTA : my sentence seemed impolite when it was not at all my goal, so i rephrase it
Edited by Lauranae on February 20, 2024 8:53PM
My most recent characters
AD - Amareni NB
-
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam and EPIC are video games distributors.

Where did you buy the game? You should check the details. Maybe that without being aware of it, you have purchased a Steam or EPIC version? It could be the reason.

If it's the case, then the game needs to be started from the respective distributor. Like me for example, I start the game via Steam. Other than that, it works all the same.

Good luck :)
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a login error, possibly because of a very short maintenance to the login servers, or maybe due to retrieval of your credentials since you haven't logged in for a while.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DreamyLu wrote: »
    Steam and EPIC are video games distributors.

Where did you buy the game? You should check the details. Maybe that without being aware of it, you have purchased a Steam or EPIC version? It could be the reason.

If it's the case, then the game needs to be started from the respective distributor. Like me for example, I start the game via Steam. Other than that, it works all the same.

Good luck :)

oh i have the game since the launch, i do not play steam at all, and not even Epic that i never heard about until today
    I play on PC, and do not own a console
    :)
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kite42 wrote: »
    Just a login error, possibly because of a very short maintenance to the login servers, or maybe due to retrieval of your credentials since you haven't logged in for a while.

well i play since 2 weeks now said husband :) i did not saw the time go it seems.

Since this happened, all is fine now. That was just strange
    :)
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then just one of life's random 10 minute outages from an internet connection. I doubt any mods or even developers here could tell you tbh.