The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So i bought the Viper v2 Pro Razor Mouse for ESO and my Lag....

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
Has Literally disappeared. Vanished! No More!

My older razor had a cut in the stuff that covers the wires from using it for so long and rubbing on my desk in an Awkard position. I like Cord Mouses better than wireless. So, i wonder if that literally was causing all my ESO Lag because I swear it has been gone now for a Week and a Half. I wanted to wait and post this just in case it came back. I still get the normal daily Wayshrine DC and stuff but no gaming lag. Just wanted to pass that along just in case some of you have the same lag I was having and use an older mouse or one not in the greatest of condition.

Cheers!
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does the little histogram in the bottom left of your screen say? (Might have to type /latency or some such.)
  • JustLovely
    JustLovely
    ✭✭✭✭
    The mouse has no bearing on lag. Lag is strictly a server issue. And for gaming, you should always use a wired mouse. Also, I switched to a logitech mouse from Razor, and I'll never buy another razor mouse again. That's how much better the cheaper logitech is, and it costs half as much.
  • Twig_Garlicshine
    Twig_Garlicshine
    ✭✭✭✭
    JustLovely wrote: »
    The mouse has no bearing on lag. Lag is strictly a server issue. And for gaming, you should always use a wired mouse. Also, I switched to a logitech mouse from Razor, and I'll never buy another razor mouse again. That's how much better the cheaper logitech is, and it costs half as much.

Have to agree with this.
    I get mouse/keyboard input lag ONLY in ESO.
    Not present in other games, even those with higher ping.
    I suspect it is either Zoe's isp bandwidth or just their bandwidth period, due to calculations per second per player.