The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Could scribing bring skills to a dragonguard skill line?

Malyore
Malyore
✭✭✭
Since they're already supposedly going back to guild and world skills along with weapons, do y'all think they should have a scribing grimoire to begin a dragonguard skill line?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    what would a dragonguard skill line have for skills?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Malyore
    Malyore
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    what would a dragonguard skill line have for skills?

No clue. I would have never guessed that the psijic skill line would look like it does. I don't want to get overzealous with specific ideas. It just seems like a good place to put new abilities that aren't bound to a weapon or overfill the other guild lines. Especially since this guild already exists with nothing other than quests for it.

I'd imagine dragonguard stuff would be focused on well, combating dragons. Maybe mirroring the fighters guild line– abilities have bonuses to dragons but are still applicable in pve and scaled properly for pvp.
    If the soul line gets lots of new favor and is aimed for magic users, maybe dragonguard could be the alternative for melee users.