The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Free Writ Vouchers from Daily Endeavors?

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
Since when do we get Writ Vouchers from completing our Daily Endeavors? It is not much but free Writ Vouchers are Free Writ Vouchers. I did not see this in the Crafters Celebration Event Information. I just want to make sure this is not a Bug. I did not notice getting free Writ Vouchers Yesterday from Endeavors

https://eso-hub.com/en/events/crafters-celebration
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weekly is writ vouchers, and the daily for the last 2 days (at least) has been them.

Yesterday was Blacksmithing themed... today is Clothing themed... I'd bet tomorrow is Woodworking :joy:
    Edited by tmbrinks on February 17, 2024 8:28PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has been a thing all week, or most of the week, anyway.
    Not a bug.
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on February 17, 2024 8:30PM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • ElderSmitter
      ElderSmitter
      ✭✭✭✭
      Great thanks! I never noticed and do them every day lol.. Thanks!
    • Syldras
      Syldras
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Great thanks! I never noticed and do them every day lol.. Thanks!

The rewards are listed next to the endeavor. It's always seals of endeavor, but occasionally you also get something else on top, like gold or inspiration (crafting xp).
      @Syldras | PC | EU
      The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
      Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
      Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
      Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire