The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you ZOS

Drgnldyg
Drgnldyg
Soul Shriven
Thanks for the random writs while farming..it didn't go unnoticed.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its from the endeavor dailies. I saw a random writ, but don't think there are random writs full stop.

I'll have to log in and check.
    EDIT: ya, its a writ from the daily endeavor. I don't think they are giving out random writs just for farming.
    Good idea though!!!

1ji83utvvcpm.png
    Edited by Pixiepumpkin on February 16, 2024 5:22PM
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writs or writ vouchers? Yesterday, you could get 1 voucher for each daily endeavour (in addition to the usual seals), and one of these was collecting alchemy plants.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weekly endeavors was for 300 seals endeavors and 20 writ vouchers. And dailies are with 1 writ voucher.
    Edited by davidtk on February 16, 2024 4:43PM
    Really sorry for my english