The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else notice what appears to be a food nerf?

Auldwulfe
Auldwulfe
✭✭✭✭✭
So far, I have found this on every food I have tested. When you hover over the food, in your backpack, you get the tooltip showing how much it gives..... but, when you hover over the food in your buff list on the character sheet, you find it is giving you about 15% less of a benefit.

I'd like to see others test it, and answer .... I wouldn't mind it being wrong, or a glitch on my end..... but so far, it has been pretty consistent at that amount of decrease... and this includes level 20 characters with level 20 foods, and so one.....
I thought it might have been the scaling, at first, but it appears to be across the board.

Auldwulfe
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Character sheet tool-tip for food always shows 0 for khajiit. The amount of resources added adds up properly, when khajiit actually looks at the values.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The character sheet numbers have been wrong for years. Ignore them. If you look at you actual stat numbers before eating the food and after eating the food, I bet the food works fine.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    The character sheet numbers have been wrong for years. Ignore them. If you look at you actual stat numbers before eating the food and after eating the food, I bet the food works fine.

This.

If you compare stat numbers, you'll see it matches the tooltip (in fact, you'll gain even more stats than the tooltip due to % modifiers from armor/undaunted passives etc.). The number in your character sheet has been bugged forever.
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, I am happy to be wrong .... and thank you everyone for answering.

Auldwulfe
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might sound silly, but why can't they fix the character sheet? Surely that's not too tricky, it's not Cyrodiil netcode kind of stuff.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The effect hasn't been nerfed, but portion sizes are smaller :o
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    The effect hasn't been nerfed, but portion sizes are smaller :o

Shrinkflation even here, lol.
    Khajiit Stamblade