Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)

ESO Anniversary Cakes (furnishings) Availability

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been playing since beta and only recently found out that every anniversary you can buy a replica of the cake and use as a furnishing for your house. Yeah, I don't even know how I managed that.

Anyway, I'm quite gutted, I've lost a bunch of nice stuff basically and I'd like to know if it's possible to get replicas from previous years.

If not, it would be a good time this year to add them for event tickets, if not for everyone at least to those that own the mementos. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin please consider doing this for us stupid enough to lose them.

Best Answer

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have the momento, you can buy the replica no matter what year it currently is. The new cake slices seem available to everyone regardless of momento status.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Answer ✓
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    If you have the momento, you can buy the replica no matter what year it currently is. The new cake slices seem available to everyone regardless of momento status.
    Oh thank the three. I especially needed the Hermaeus Mora one, going to have to spend a LOT of tickets this year, maybe even buy with crowns.

Btw, what so you mean when you refer to 'new slices'? Sorry, had a long sleepless night, maybe it's even something I'm aware of but the thing up there doesn't compute.
  • Paulytnz
    Paulytnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwww after reading the PTS notes I am sad. I was secretly hoping that they would offer ALL cakes to everyone this year. If you played the year that cake was offered or not, as a SPECIAL bonus for the 10th year, a once off - (say every 10 years :p).

But nope. :(
    Edited by Paulytnz on February 13, 2024 8:58AM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »
    Btw, what so you mean when you refer to 'new slices'? Sorry, had a long sleepless night, maybe it's even something I'm aware of but the thing up there doesn't compute.

There will be another new set of furnishings that look like basically a plate with a single cake slice on it. One version for every type of anniversary cake they made.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »

this is a piece of info from PTS.
    • The Impresario will offer cake furnishings for all cakes, including the new one, as long as you have the cake for the corresponding year.
    • She will ALSO offer new furnishings for the individual slices of cake representing each of the major cake visual styles. Each of these cake slices are a single Event Ticket.

It will be available during the following Annyversary event.
    You can see it on PTS at the moment.
    c3169pu5ldk7.jpg
    0x0cooaigoxs.jpg
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Blood_again that's so damn beautiful!! Can't wait for that tbh