Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Does the Infinite Archive quest reset if you restart the instance?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I stopped 3 in progress (PC EU, PS5 EU and NA) but had to reset the instance on PC NA. It looks like this quest reset. I have no desire to do this past the requirement for an endeavor today. Any reason to keep this quest in my list or is it like other dungeon quests, resetting if you don't finish it?
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no reason to keep the quest; when you re-enter, you can pick it up again.

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And you don't need to pick up the quest at all if you're just going in to pick up the currency.

I also decided to jump into IA to do that daily endeavor and to finish the weekly endeavor. I just went straight into the Archive Wings without talking to that quest-giver.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • FlopsyPrince
      FlopsyPrince
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      And you don't need to pick up the quest at all if you're just going in to pick up the currency.

I also decided to jump into IA to do that daily endeavor and to finish the weekly endeavor. I just went straight into the Archive Wings without talking to that quest-giver.

I wouldn't have picked it up had I known it would reset. I figured I could make progress and finish it next time this was the choice.

I will just drop it since this does not appeal to me at all. Thanks!
      PC
      PS4/PS5