Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Lich Style motif when?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭
I admit I've been playing ESO almost 9 years ago but I never noticed how cool the Lich style from the Crypt of hearts dungeon is. it makes me wonder why Zos absolutely denies players this style after almost 10 years since the games existence. can a developer explain why?
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

I know this is definitely rather low on the list of priorities, but the motif is already in the game, and has been since launch, but for some reason still doesn't drop. Would love to have more customization options!
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    maybe it will be a crown crate style? or perhaps a crown store exclusive style?
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they released all of these unobtainable styles that has existed for ages. Especially Lich, Savior's Hide (Selene's Web), and original Ashlander.

Also, the old look of basic Redguard style. Especially the light versions.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was gonna say that this is probably in the "not gonna happen" folder, especially considering that there are a bunch of people on the forum now screaming that all basegame things need to be redone because of lo-res textures. The devs have said multiple times that that was the reason they never made the lootable clothing into outfit styles.

...but today's PTS patch is giving some hope for some older game things to start dropping eventually. Check out the patch notes or wait until the Anniversary event to see.
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are so many NPC clothing motifs that are unobtainable for players too that I wish they would add. Some of them are available when you are stealing and get some grey clothing but not all. I looove the little caps and hats some npc's wear. I wish I could have them too.
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old Worm Cult outfit aswell!
    also known as Overlich.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. I need my outfit style so I don't have to wear the Lich set or wear Nerien'eth's skin mask on my face.

Uvraxith-Nhem-gol.png