Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

Its Friday night Q's

Durham
Durham
✭✭✭✭✭
We are seeing Q times approaching 1hr during primetime this is now on the weekends. This is even on Black Reach. I'm not sure what greyhost is. Last week I waited almost 45 minutes to get into Cyrodil crashed kicked out of Cyrodil had to restart the Q I just logged.

Suggestion: Weekend-only server that opens from 6 pm EST to 11 pm EST. This would alleviate the crunch to get into Cyrodil.
PVP DEADWAIT
PVP The Unguildables
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1hr 15 mins from 8pm to 9:15pm currently
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i only remember getting a queue during Mayhem
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is another Q tonight around 1 hour.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive noticed population in weekend battlegrounds has dropped of considerably the past few weeks (xbox na)

this being chaosball weekend could be a factor (hello permablock tanks 🫵🏻)
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Q? from star track?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GH had a 2 hour queue for AD on Saturday, somewhat less on other factions
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Stamden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Brakkish
    Brakkish
    ✭✭✭✭
    (hello permablock tanks 🫵🏻)

Oh hi there :D

CP2332 +3100 hrs spent in BGs. US PS5 - Nine PVP Tanks - toons named variations of "Combat Medic" I like long walks on the beach. What's PVE? https://www.youtube.com/brakkish
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about why the other alliance's could have long queues, but on DC side Gray Host, it could partly be because the outfit station at the DC base has such nice lighting. It's just chill to relax and work on dyes during primetime while zone chat talks about how the campaign is going.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect that at least a few of the old Cyrodiil players who'd stopped playing ESO came back when the cap was raised, and decided to keep coming back from time to time even after the cap was lowered again. I say that because I occasionally see them streaming ESO again.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • reazea
    reazea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    We are seeing Q times approaching 1hr during primetime this is now on the weekends. This is even on Black Reach. I'm not sure what greyhost is. Last week I waited almost 45 minutes to get into Cyrodil crashed kicked out of Cyrodil had to restart the Q I just logged.

Suggestion: Weekend-only server that opens from 6 pm EST to 11 pm EST. This would alleviate the crunch to get into Cyrodil.

They recently lowered the pop cap to 60 players/faction. That's why the queue times are so crazy now.
  • IV_Deity
    IV_Deity
    ✭✭✭
    reazea wrote: »

They recently lowered the pop cap to 60 players/faction. That's why the queue times are so crazy now.

60?! I knew the cap was lowered but I wasn't sure to what...that's extremely low.

The queue time is why I can't even play pvp on the weekends. It is way too long.
    Now on PC.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know there's an Alliance War and Campaign Category to post in.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    seems about the same to me as before the population cap test

if i didnt get into cyro before like 7-8pm eastern (blackreach) it would spike up a massive queue (i only play AD)

as far as i can tell between queue time and map activity, it feels to be about the same pop cap as before the test

they still need to increase the pop caps overall though, as even with poplock it sometimes feels like there is no action happening on the map at times
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014