Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

"Gold Road": can I give a pet and a mount to another person?

LikiLoki
LikiLoki
✭✭✭✭
When I received my "GOLD ROAD DELUXE UPGRADE", codes for wolves became available to me, but I was never interested in pets. Would it be a violation if I gave them to another player?

upd: I want to add that this Steam version is a gift, and I really have 3 codes. When I activated the Golden Road, the animals did not appear in the game. That's why I asked myself the question, what if I give them away?
Edited by LikiLoki on February 9, 2024 12:19PM

Best Answers

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't bought Gold Road yet, but when I bought previous expansions I didn't get a seperate code for the pre-order or deluxe items, I just got one code for the entire package so there was no way to seperate it out.

The one exception is when I originally bought the game, I got a boxed copy and it came with 1 piece of paper with an account key and a seperate one with a code for the pre-order items, but I suspect that's because it was easier for ZOS to manufacture it that way - they could just create and print a bunch of account codes and just put the additional code into the first batch of boxes.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The codes are already associated with your account,and will activate when it's out.It's leftover coding,and others won't be able to use em.I tried it on other accounts before in past,and never worked.

"Players will receive the following Deluxe in-game items when Gold Road launches:

Mount
    Pet
    Outfit Style
    Memento
    Emote Pack (3 emotes)
    "
    Edited by belial5221_ESO on February 9, 2024 5:45PM
    Answer ✓
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭