Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Group Finder should be account wide

subarctic
subarctic
✭✭✭
It can take ages before GF creates a group, so very nice if a listing doesn’t get deleted when you relog to switch character. This will make it possible to do many crafting writs on many characters while waiting for players to join your group.

• thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So you end up with an unequipped lvl 25 crafting char for a vet rnd?
    Or maybe it's that I realised that it is true
    No one's really there fighting for you in the last garrison
    No one except yourself that is, no one except you
    You are the one who's got your back 'til the last deed's done
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bet making the GF persist through logoff/login would be at legendary difficulty with current code base.
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭
    It taking so long is the main reason I don't join groups. Doing dailies across characters while waiting would be nice, but I suspect I would always be on the wrong alt when the group filled up.
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭
    “ So you end up with an unequipped lvl 25 crafting char for a vet rnd?”

Just relog. ESO should make it easier to stay in group when relogging.
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, it shouldn't.

If you remember Dungeon Finder evolution, one of the great update to it was "Ready check" just before pulling people to the instance.
    Players often stayed AFK in dungeon before that update. They were not ready to go actually, when the time come.

When you get 12 players together for trial today, losing 1 member while just porting in is a usual thing.
    You know that "Group is ready, we're porting in... well we need to find one tank again... nice".
    It happens while all 12 are practically ready to go. It took just 10 seconds, and we lost a player. See?

Wanna imagine it when all 12 would relog first?
    One player desided to have a supper. Another one was pulled from PC by his mom. Technical problems. Friends called to another game. You'll never know what happened to them - they just didn't log back.
    Two more players want you to stay a while because they are finishing their dailies. Just wait 5 more minutes and they will relog. Probably.
    Then tank relogged... oh no, my gear is on another alt... he needs 2 more relogs...

I mean, people who joined to group should be ready to go.
    "I relogged to make some stuff while..." is not ready to go. You won't like grouping that way. Especially you won't like gathering PUG that way.
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭
    @Blood_again

Point taken :):)
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you remember Dungeon Finder evolution, one of the great update to it was "Ready check" just before pulling people to the instance.

They could at least pull active players during ready check.

For example, while I wait for PUG, I enter the same dungeon or otherwise get into combat myself. Then I can't get accept the check. And even if I commit suicide it just kick me afterwards.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »

They could at least pull active players during ready check.

For example, while I wait for PUG, I enter the same dungeon or otherwise get into combat myself. Then I can't get accept the check. And even if I commit suicide it just kick me afterwards.

if on PC can use an auto accept ready check addon which still works in combat

you can also manually still accept the ready check in combat, but you have to open the notifications window and accept it that way as the game hides the "quick" option when in combat
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014