Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ITEMS FENCED EACH DAY....Will this number ever increase???!!!

Amethyst_Unearthed
Amethyst_Unearthed
✭✭✭
Does ZOS.... The number of items we can fence has been the same for.... idk how long but a VERY VERY long time. The Thieving/Pickpocketing community is still here and we are a active community when we have things to keep us busy.... it would be nice to see the items we can fence be able to increase PLEASE.... ALSO... can we get some more high end RARE patterns and furnishings we can sell ?? like the Gold throne recipes..... the velothi tapestry, spool of red thread, shivering cheese.... etc..... maybe a gold instrument pattern on the bards? idk lol..... PLEASEEEEE <3

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does ZOS.... The number of items we can fence has been the same for.... idk how long but a VERY VERY long time. The Thieving/Pickpocketing community is still here and we are a active community when we have things to keep us busy.... it would be nice to see the items we can fence be able to increase PLEASE.... ALSO... can we get some more high end RARE patterns and furnishings we can sell ?? like the Gold throne recipes..... the velothi tapestry, spool of red thread, shivering cheese.... etc..... maybe a gold instrument pattern on the bards? idk lol..... PLEASEEEEE <3

I am sure it is meant to limit cranking up the skill line and perhaps even thus push for more Crown sales of that skill line. Making it too large would shorten that time, though I would personally love it.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'd love to have those 60 slots more to get to 200
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>possibility to dye barding

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sure it is meant to limit cranking up the skill line and perhaps even thus push for more Crown sales of that skill line. Making it too large would shorten that time, though I would personally love it.

If that was the case, all they would have to do is make the Ledgerdemain 20 passive give "Unlimited fence interactions."
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I first raised the Trafficker passive, I was confused. It adds +60 items with the first skillpoint put in, then +10 for each of the next three.
    It is counterintuitive. I expected +60, then +80, +100 and +120 to be honest. That way spending 4 skillpoints there would be reasonable.

So I'd suggest to update Trafficker bonus to 60, 80, 100 and 120 items. It would be 410 items with maxed passive.
    If it looks too many, well, even +60 for each skillpoint would be good enough. 290 summary.
    Current bonus from this passive is ridiculous.
    Edited by Blood_again on February 6, 2024 8:59AM
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    When I first raised the Trafficker passive, I was confused. It adds +60 items with the first skillpoint put in, then +10 for each of the next three.
    It is counterintuitive. I expected +60, then +80, +100 and +120 to be honest. That way spending 4 skillpoints there would be reasonable.

So I'd suggest to update Trafficker bonus to 60, 80, 100 and 120 items. It would be 410 items with maxed passive.
    If it looks too many, well, even +60 for each skillpoint would be good enough. 290 summary.
    Current bonus from this passive is ridiculous.

ya i dont use that assistant, they cost too much imo lol

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It was a time gate long before the option to buy it became available. The limit predates the entire crown store by a year and the ability to purchase skill lines by five. I’m sure they’re happy for any crowns spent on unlocking the line for those who want to advance it immediately, but that isn’t why the limit was implemented.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not mind investing more skill points in Legerdemain. Do we have anything to invest in, btw? I doubt it.

Maybe Scribing will be a way to spend some skill points, but as of now, nope.

Unlimited amount? Nope, but more fencing / laundering slots would definitely be good.
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>possibility to dye barding

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish it were unlimited. I steal/pick pocket many more than the max allowed in a very short amount of time.
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree!!! Some days I just get into a thieving mood. Also same with increasing the laundering items as well.
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you invested skill pts the cap for this should be 140 launders and 140 fences per day, which feels like more than enough unless your trying to level up legerdemain by fencing/laundering and you do need the large quantities of items

when i feel like working on the few remaining larcenist achievements that were added (fencing 20k worth of items in a specific outlaw refuge), i usually need less than 140 of the fence slots to finish one of those in a day
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

It was a time gate long before the option to buy it became available. The limit predates the entire crown store by a year and the ability to purchase skill lines by five. I’m sure they’re happy for any crowns spent on unlocking the line for those who want to advance it immediately, but that isn’t why the limit was implemented.

It may not have been the initial reason, but I am sure the incremental Crown sales encourage it to remain.
    Drammanoth wrote: »
    I would not mind investing more skill points in Legerdemain. Do we have anything to invest in, btw? I doubt it.

Maybe Scribing will be a way to spend some skill points, but as of now, nope.

Unlimited amount? Nope, but more fencing / laundering slots would definitely be good.

The problem is that skill points are tight until they finally aren't. I have far too many alts that desperately need them while my mains have an abundance.

And no, I am not going to pay Crowns for them!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing the limit raised as a reward for maxing out the skill line. Shouldn't be unlimited though just like we shouldn't be able to do unlimited crafting writs. Already to much gold in the game and not enough to take gold out of the game.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind seeing the limit raised as a reward for maxing out the skill line. Shouldn't be unlimited though just like we shouldn't be able to do unlimited crafting writs. Already to much gold in the game and not enough to take gold out of the game.

oh i agree!! and defiantly should not be unlimited, people would abuse it big time

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    [/quote]

The problem is that skill points are tight until they finally aren't. I have far too many alts that desperately need them while my mains have an abundance.

And no, I am not going to pay Crowns for them![/quote]

^^ ya i agree... unless the crowns 4 gold market in game recovers so people stop asking 3-400g per.... cuz i dont mind paying for crown store items with gold cuz im unble to work anymore and crow prices are about... 50%++ too expensive for anyone IMO

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Veryamedliel
    Veryamedliel
    ✭✭✭
    It's not going to happen. And apart from the other reasons already mentioned, it's also a way to limit the influx of gold gained from thievery. There is too much gold in the game already in my opinion, so I see no way they'll increase the amount of extra gold injected into the game. If anything, this games needs more gold sinks, not extra gold gains.
  • Amethyst_Unearthed
    Amethyst_Unearthed
    ✭✭✭
    It's not going to happen. And apart from the other reasons already mentioned, it's also a way to limit the influx of gold gained from thievery. There is too much gold in the game already in my opinion, so I see no way they'll increase the amount of extra gold injected into the game. If anything, this games needs more gold sinks, not extra gold gains.

ok then make they need to make some lol, and give me my more laundering slots!!! lol
    just beacuse people are good at grinding dosnt mean thieves should suffer lol

XBOX ONE PLAYER
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's no reason they couldn't remove the cap once a player reaches Legerdemain 20.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.